Who wins 12AA

MIDTN

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

What happened to Chester.

Nothing has happened to Chester. They have a VERY talented team. Playing a brutal schedule. Taking their licks early, BUT somehow young players are looking more confident every game.

CC lost around 8 games last year, most at beginning of year. Mark this...if they improve during the season, as I have seen them do the last several years, they have the potential to be awesome by February.

Birdie, its obvious that you are all Chester Co. All of your posts in any forum have you pro-chester. Are you sure that you can back up all this talk? Yea, a gold ball does give you a leg-up on most west tn teams but this is a new year. Most teams, not just chester, get better as they play more. We'll talk again after mid-january. Good win tonight against obion, but I don't consider obion a tough team at this point.

Birdie, its obvious that you are all Chester Co. All of your posts in any forum have you pro-chester. Are you sure that you can back up all this talk? Yea, a gold ball does give you a leg-up on most west tn teams but this is a new year. Most teams, not just chester, get better as they play more. We'll talk again after mid-january. Good win tonight against obion, but I don't consider obion a tough team at this point.

Is it THAT obvious he likes Chester Co???? I think he was trying to be coy. :lol:

What talk? Why can't we take up for Chester? Oh yeah, by the way, NOBODY Chester beats is considered a tough team...didn't you already know that?? :thumb: However, thank you for your assessment, that really changes how we look at things. :huh:

Edited by prov1

All in good fun. If I have offended, sorry. I just hope 12AA shows as well this year in the post season as we did last. Have a nice day.

Edited by birdie