Santa Fe vs. Richland

bballer13

Ok i have seen enough about them not coming to play to the coach not having enough smarts to change the play. Richland will pull away with this one and shouldnt have trouble friday against Cornersville neither!!!

Richland by 10+

Lets go get them boys. Here we come with the pain!!!! :blink:

If I recall correctly Richland got on here complaining about their coach, every loss seemed to be his fault. So don't try saying that another team is making excuses. And by the way if ya'll are planning on dunking on Roger you might want to change your plans, maybe get a few dunks in during warm ups so you can show everyone how good you are at dunking, probably be the only chance you get like every other game I've seen.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Richland might have players that can dunk, but seriously "best in the south" :huh: C'mon guys think this through. They don't even have the best dunkers in their district. Mario can slam and ya'll know Roger Hegginbottom can slam :thumb: Please think it through before you speak. You're makin yourself look bad. :thumb:

i don't believe anyone said anything about dunking on this topic i think they wanted to know who was gonna win richland or santa fe. why don't you come and see before you type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

LET'S GO GET THEM RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Look Santa Fe started out ahead 17-2. Then that one kid #3 started scoring some points and the whole team caught on fire. They started hittin some shots and caught up. Even if Fe did win by one its still a win right??? And in case u haven't noticed Santa fe really has been handling pressure a lot better than they have in the past. And like someone said if they do play W.C. they will be tired. They are at a weak point, their team is mad at each other and the coaching. Santa Fe could come away with this one.

i don't believe anyone said anything about dunking on this topic i think they wanted to know who was gonna win richland or santa fe. why don't you come and see before you type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

LET'S GO GET THEM RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I should take and post it on every topic just to show everybody how stupid of a comment that Richland fans (not all of them) are making about their players. :huh:

If Richland plays Wayne County tonight like the schedule on CoachT says, they will probably be sore tomorrow from the beating Wayne County puts on them. :)

Look Santa Fe started out ahead 17-2. Then that one kid #3 started scoring some points and the whole team caught on fire. They started hittin some shots and caught up. Even if Fe did win by one its still a win right??? And in case u haven't noticed Santa fe really has been handling pressure a lot better than they have in the past. And like someone said if they do play W.C. they will be tired. They are at a weak point, their team is mad at each other and the coaching. Santa Fe could come away with this one.

Richland to me is a young team...They hit some key threes at Wayne county, but couldn't handle the skilled players WC has...Richland will be a better team on into the season... :P

Last time I checked, a lay up counts as much as a dunk. I have seen teams lose from bricking a dunk when they could have simply layed the ball in. Check out the Regional Championship game between West Morgan (Alabama) and Lauderdale County (Alabama) in 2003, not that anyone on here cares. West Morgan, up by 1, had a breakaway with about 8 seconds left. Instead of holding the ball or laying it in, MR. Showboat went up for a monster dunk. The ball hit off the back of the rim, bounced to half court where a Lauderdale County player caught it, took 2 dribbles, and hit a 3 to send West Morgan home. That guy is now playing at UNA. 2 points is 2 points. Take the points and act like you have been there before.

The refs told our coach that they were gonna call the other way because our fans were giving them a hard time. When there was a breakaway with a guy from richland about to go up and TRY to dunk it a santa fe player fouled him hard and the refs called it intentional, when the ref explained it to the player he told him that he got almost all ball but that the player fell hard so he called it intentional. Is it not supposed to be just a regular foul as long as you just go for the ball???