From: What is the real reason for limited practice season?

ComPassion

OK stairmaster, let's see if we understand you..

You are a strong and powerful Christian who wants to have control yrround, and wants your people to have the resources that others now have. So, you are going to invade TSSAA next yr to impose your world views on them and take their resources because you want them. "They" are bad for being different AND they just happen to have desired resources. And, since you are good and powerful and WONDERFUL by self-proclimation, you are justified in using your own unique verbal force to invade and take their resources for your people.

Wow, I'm glad real life's not like that...

Wouldn't it be a shame if youth sports kept promoting the world view of "we are good because we are we and you are bad because you are not we"?

And, yes, it still hurts alot that Kerry lost. And yes, my liberal heart does bleed for those killed on both sides, every day. Thanks for asking.

Flight, you and I, and everyone who reads here, totally agree with you about wishing the world was such that every kid had big opportunity and access in their life. Your passion for that is admirable. As someone with an ego just as large and out of control as yours I offer that we just can't "hear" you or your good intentions while you keep talking about how great you are. I won't jibjab anymore, at least not till closer to election time :o . Good luck with your mission and your kids.

Announcements