Cumberland County

haterofstupidity

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll gladly tell you...i was there..i saw. with only seconds remaining in the contest and mcminn down by 3, a mcinn player drove down the court heavily defended by a cchs player. at the buzzer, the player shot and acted a foul...it was not...it was just straight-up defense. with the occasion that the foul was not called, the mcminn coaches threw a fit and ran off chasing after referrees...the act of stupidity and ignorance. grow up is all i say. set an example for your players and peers.

I'll gladly tell you...i was there..i saw. with only seconds remaining in the contest and mcminn down by 3, a mcinn player drove down the court heavily defended by a cchs player. at the buzzer, the player shot and acted a foul...it was not...it was just straight-up defense. with the occasion that the foul was not called, the mcminn coaches threw a fit and ran off chasing after referrees...the act of stupidity and ignorance. grow up is all i say. set an example for your players and peers.

Swoosh... thank you very much. I have heard so many stories this weekend. I wish I was there but was at the Walker Valley game.. Thanks again.

So it was Coach Q....what about the assistant, did she control him or the kids or was she in it too?

I don't know for sure since I wasn't there but what I was told from two parents was that she just jumped in the air and then made sure her hair was still in place.... As for her controling him or the kids the parents said she went blond... :P

Source told me that the kid that fouled the shooter, came up to McMinn and told them that she did foul her and she just wanted them to know that the ref blew that call. That is real Sportsmanship from a high school kid.

that might be but, even if there was a foul a coach should remain calm and not loose it like he did. I was talking to one of the parents from McMinn and they said the call could've went either way. In my mind you do not blow a 11 point lead going into about 6 minutes left in the ballgame. That is what the parent told me was left when Cumberland came back. No excuse for a coach to act like that at all. NO CLASS.... :thumb: Class begins with the coach and ends with the coach....

that might be but, even if there was a foul a coach should remain calm and not loose it like he did. I was talking to one of the parents from McMinn and they said the call could've went either way. In my mind you do not blow a 11 point lead going into about 6 minutes left in the ballgame. That is what the parent told me was left when Cumberland came back. No excuse for a coach to act like that at all. NO CLASS.... :thumb: Class begins with the coach and ends with the coach....

for somebody that said they were at the WV game you sure do spout off a lot.....and if your username is correct you probably ain't liking yourself right now.....lay off the McMinn coach and worry about something else....

I don't know for sure since I wasn't there but what I was told from two parents was that she just jumped in the air and then made sure her hair was still in place.... As for her controling him or the kids the parents said she went blond... :thumb:

If I was a coach she could be my assistant anytime, definately adds to the beauty on McMinn's bench :lol: