Why Did Copper Basin Quit Polk In Regular Seasons

wildbill

I don't understand why Basin quit playing Polk! :o First in basketball, then in ;) football. I personally think Basin was a little tired of getting beat. ;) Although another reason could be Polk was getting to be a bigger and a lot more talented in the sports programs. I don't know many facts about what happened, but I think that the Polk and Basin rival should go on. Its awful that we don't play each other anymore!!!! We need more good rival games. :thumb:

I don't understand why Basin quit playing Polk! :thumb: First in basketball, then in :thumb: football. I personally think Basin was a little tired of getting beat. :thumb: Although another reason could be Polk was getting to be a bigger and a lot more talented in the sports programs. I don't know many facts about what happened, but I think that the Polk and Basin rival should go on. Its awful that we don't play each other anymore!!!! We need more good rival games. :thumb:

Thats a good question that i think should be answered. Does anyone think that they will play again in the future?