South Pitt over Richard Hardy

takinit2thehoop

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... you know what your talking about because you are "the chosen one". The last one chosen in P.E. The last one chosen in backyard football. The last one chosen in Squeal's rec. league baseball. :lol:

Who are you? A loser so just get off my jock and go vote or something. Guns 4 if I ever saw you I would have Guns 4 u. You need to quit hatin and worry about yourself.

Yeah... you know what your talking about because you are "the chosen one". The last one chosen in P.E. The last one chosen in backyard football. The last one chosen in Squeal's rec. league baseball. :lol:

Who are you? A loser so just get off my jock and go vote or something. Guns 4 if I ever saw you I would have Guns 4 u. You need to quit hatin and worry about yourself.

Funny how this chump tries to crack a joke just cause he chokes when he drops the soap. If I ever saw him on the street I would have Guns 4 him. He need to get off my case. He don't know me so he needs to shut his face up. If you don't have nothing to say about the games then you don't need to be on CoachT. You understand me?

Edited by Tha Chosen One