Culleoka vs. Santa Fe

culleokarep

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be fun to watch roger and donnavon down low...by the way for what its worth i havent seen this ever before at culleoka so im proud of it...after the game today in bama the guys were in the gym doin some dunks and we had 3 players throw it down...when was the last time you saw that from culleoka :rolleyes:

Edited by culleokarep

it should be fun to watch roger and donnavon down low...by the way for what its worth i havent seen this ever before at culleoka so im proud of it...after the game today in bama the guys were in the gym doin some dunks and we had 3 players throw it down...when was the last time you saw that from culleoka :rolleyes:

Yeah Roger and Donnavon will be a great matchup in the post... Its been a while since Culleoka had any dunkers..

I know Demario was throwing it down, who wlse threw it down???

Yeah Roger and Donnavon will be a great matchup in the post... Its been a while since Culleoka had any dunkers..

I know Demario was throwing it down, who wlse threw it down???

donnavon took one step and threw it down and the young freshman antwan beach threw it down...give antwan a few years and he will be dunking all over ppl as will mario

donnavon took one step and threw it down and the young freshman antwan beach threw it down...give antwan a few years and he will be dunking all over ppl as will mario

Antwan really surprises, I was thinking that Josh Blade had to be getting close to dunking and C.J. Holt..

Roger can throw it down harder though.. :rolleyes:

Antwan really surprises, I was thinking that Josh Blade had to be getting close to dunking and C.J. Holt..

Roger can throw it down harder though.. :rolleyes:

yea he can and he should be for his size...nah josh wont be dunking any time soon but he can drain a three...and cj cant quite yet but i think by next year he could be..and if him demario and antwan are all dunking at will next year...the culleoka games will be an absolute blast to watch

yea he can and he should be for his size...nah josh wont be dunking any time soon but he can drain a three...and cj cant quite yet but i think by next year he could be..and if him demario and antwan are all dunking at will next year...the culleoka games will be an absolute blast to watch

Yeah, Demario should be dunking with ease next year.

Roger threw one down against Marshall Co. the other night ....