Culleoka vs. Santa Fe

culleokarep

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really suprised at how much Mario has improved. I watched him play at the Armory. He was in 8th grade at that point I think. He couldnt even get close to dunking it. Also you could tell he hadnt played much, when someone would cut it would take him a min to know he had to throw it. Then when he did it would be too late. But now that Ive seen him he is a much better ball player ill give him some credit.

I am really suprised at how much Mario has improved. I watched him play at the Armory. He was in 8th grade at that point I think. He couldnt even get close to dunking it. Also you could tell he hadnt played much, when someone would cut it would take him a min to know he had to throw it. Then when he did it would be too late. But now that Ive seen him he is a much better ball player ill give him some credit.

hes got some great coaching from coach slatten and murrell...hes got a great work ethic too...but last year i knew everyone of santa fe's starters...this year all i know is roger...can i get some info on the rest of the starters?

hes got some great coaching from coach slatten and murrell...hes got a great work ethic too...but last year i knew everyone of santa fe's starters...this year all i know is roger...can i get some info on the rest of the starters?

Starters...

C Roger

F Daniel Thomason about 6 ft.. came off the bench last year, can shoot

F Matt Spires about about 6ft.. rebounder

G Matt Clanton 5ft 10in good hustler

G Chase Thomason 5ft 5in

Bench ...

G Jake Warf 5ft 8in, was a starter, good defender,can shoot

G Ben Thomason 9th grader,can shoot

Starters...

C Roger

F Daniel Thomason about 6 ft.. came off the bench last year, can shoot

F Matt Spires about about 6ft.. rebounder

G Matt Clanton 5ft 10in good hustler

G Chase Thomason 5ft 5in

Bench ...

G Jake Warf 5ft 8in, was a starter, good defender,can shoot

G Ben Thomason 9th grader,can shoot

are any of them atheltic...besides roger?

What happened to the tall skinny kid who played center at Culley? #33. No verticle game at all?

who is the best team santa fe's beat...i know their streaky this year but i really dont know a whole lot at all about them

They beat Unionville,Fairview,and Cornersville.. Lost to Forrest by 40, to Eagleville by 20,lost to richland by 10,lost to mt.pleasant, close losses to zion, marshall co., and moore co... not a real good season so far....

They beat Unionville,Fairview,and Cornersville.. Lost to Forrest by 40, to Eagleville by 20,lost to richland by 10,lost to mt.pleasant, close losses to zion, marshall co., and moore co... not a real good season so far....

ouch forrest by 40...we beat forrest by about 8...this could be uglier than i thought