Culleoka vs. Santa Fe

culleokarep

2 of those refs were never supposed to ref a santa fe game again do to them screwin santa fe b4 at richland, where the head of the officials apologized and asked for a tape of the game to review it... it wasnt to classy demario throwin the fore arm into jake all the way down the court just because he was havin a bad game... the refs let too much go in that lil run of play... santa fe fans were furious... the bottle throwin was the least that could of happened, it could of been alot worse...i left cause i couldnt take the bs goin on... santa fe already had all the odds stacked against them, still refs let demario run through there throwin the fore arm... yea thats the true hero

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree... With you afterlife...

Culleokarep I know you were at the game and cant tell me you didnt see Demario elbowing Jake all the way down the floor one time and then spearing him and making hinm slide about 10ft?? And then Demario get the AND 1 after taking another dribble and getting an intentional foul( which he made it and didnt even fall down) i mean come on that is ridiculous...

I agree Phillip Dungy and Dustin Blocker stepped up big for Culleoka...

I missed the spearing, I saw your boy with his hands in Mario's shorts all game. I saw where he would run and then stop real quick and whoever was guarding him didnt stop, he probably did give him a little nudge, I wouldn't classify it as a spearing. Yea he did have a bad game 12 points, outscored ya'lls leading scorer. But good game, it was probably closer than it should have been, but Sante Fe and Culleoka games are always good.

Yea im not so sure i saw the ole open field tackle, when did he spear him? But anyway it was a good game at first, but then Culleoka ran away with it and Santa Fe fans just couldnt bare it. Just because your down by 16 and the game is OVER doesnt mean you have to start throwing crap on the court. Owell though good luck to the players but little bit of bad blood between the fans.

i saw mario fightin with jake a lil bit...but jake was scrappin as well...i know it seems worse because mario is alot bigger but if one pushed the other pushed right back...they were just frustrated with each other and were battling allnight...and as for the guy that said the bottle throwin was the least that could happen...what are you sayin about santa fe....weve never thrown bottles on your court....thats just classless i mean c'mon...its abasketball game yea its a hated rivalry but theres no need to let everyone in the gym know that your mad by throwing crap on to the court...if somethings that bad just yell and scream at the refs...i cant believe they didnt give a tech for the three bottles thrown on the court but oh well...i thought santa fe played pretty well in the first half however...but its a rivlary game and things like this are bound to happen

There is a lot you culleoka people didnt see. If only you people would breed outside your family tree perhaps it would correct the hereditary mutation of genes that cause blindness resulting from 200 years of inbreeding. I wonder what Super Mario's deal is. Its like he makes it a point to make everyone in the Santa Fe crowd want to kill him. His calls are like a slap in the face.

There is a lot you culleoka people didnt see. If only you people would breed outside your family tree perhaps it would correct the hereditary mutation of genes that cause blindness resulting from 200 years of inbreeding. I wonder what Super Mario's deal is. Its like he makes it a point to make everyone in the Santa Fe crowd want to kill him. His calls are like a slap in the face.

Well that was not a nesessary post. What do Culleoka fans not see? I think everyone sees that Mario will be playing Division 1 pall one day and college and I guess to people from Sante Fe thats not acceptable. Not one time did he ever say anything to the crowd or look at the crowd, ya'lls "fan section" just tries to get in his head like last year at Sante Fe and he went off for about 28 points I believe and a win.

150mph..that was the most rediculous post ive ever seen...i would understand if this was last year....but santa fe has a mediocre team at best you should be happy they stayed in the game as long as you did....get off of mario..all he does is play ball and you guys are mad that hes probably got more talent than anyone whos ever played at santa fe...get off his back he says nothin to yall he just goes about his business and STAYS UNDEFEATED AGAINST SANTA FE...and i dont think he will ever lose to santa fe throughout his career

Ok to all you culleoka people, who didnt see Demario push Jake :) , it happened right in the middle of the court, when Jake went sliding down the court, and yes he did Mario back on the next shot... I guess yall didnt see Mario elbowing Jake in the face on inbounds plays either.... Just because he was playing close defense on him doesnt mean he had his hands down his pants , I dont know where that came from..... And I dont think Demario can play D-1 ball misssing open layups... :)

By the way Mario throw his hands up towards the Santa Fe crowd....

The game should have been about 8-10 point game....

Even some Cully people Ive talked said Demario was fouled Jake hard.... :(

First of all it shouldn't have been as close of a game as it was, much less be a 8 to 10 point game. Second, unless Mario gets hurt or something off the wall happens he will be playing division I ball somewhere. And I saw the run and stop thing Mario was doing worked pretty good, I never saw Mario shove him. And to whoever said that Mario had a bad game, you're right he did. The newspaper said he had a double double imagine if he had a good game.