Culleoka vs. Santa Fe

culleokarep

First of all it shouldn't have been as close of a game as it was, much less be a 8 to 10 point game. Second, unless Mario gets hurt or something off the wall happens he will be playing division I ball somewhere. And I saw the run and stop thing Mario was doing worked pretty good, I never saw Mario shove him. And to whoever said that Mario had a bad game, you're right he did. The newspaper said he had a double double imagine if he had a good game.

Well of course you didnt see the push, your probably from Culleoka.... I know from experience the run and stop thing doesnt work, it makes him and the defender tired.....

Congratulations on the double double :thumb: , a lot of people have double doubles thats not really anything special.....

How should it not have been a closer game??? Tell me please....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150mph Whew! It been a long time since I ventured down to south Maury Co to the little pillbox known as Culleoka but son you gotta get dat whatever it is that has turnt sideways up yo poop shoot some love bro. I like hearin my boy D'mario and Luigi are both doin well on the court for the Blue Devils of Culleoka. Yeah das right they'll allways be Devils to me. I was so sad the day they changed they name. But anyway word is Demario will be wearin orange and white and catching the pigskin instead of shootin the round ball. My heart throb Phil Fulmer (He look so much like Michael Douglass) posed to be watchin real close and want Mario up on the hill. At minimum, he'll have the choice to play between foot and basketball. Lil Luigi be lookin good to. I'm goin to have to come down and see the boys play and get my full assesimization of the situalization. Well I got to go get a pickle and watch Montel but the speed demon 150 made me have a aneurism. Oh well be Sweet

Yea... everyone's biased aren't we. The game shouldn't have been that close, lets just face it that Culleoka has more talent than Sante Fe. I think Forrest beat ya'll by around 40 and Culleoka beat Forrest. Not that any of that matters. And I wasn't saying a double double is great, I'm saying someone was saying Mario had a bad game. Well I think that'd be a compliment having a bad game and still getting a double double.

Yea... everyone's biased aren't we. The game shouldn't have been that close, lets just face it that Culleoka has more talent than Sante Fe. I think Forrest beat ya'll by around 40 and Culleoka beat Forrest. Not that any of that matters. And I wasn't saying a double double is great, I'm saying someone was saying Mario had a bad game. Well I think that'd be a compliment having a bad game and still getting a double double.

I never said that Culleoka didnt have more talent.... But remember just because you have more talent doesnt mean you always win.... :thumb:

I dont think I ever said Demario had a bad game.....

Well that was not a nesessary post. What do Culleoka fans not see? I think everyone sees that Mario will be playing Division 1 pall one day and college and I guess to people from Sante Fe thats not acceptable. Not one time did he ever say anything to the crowd or look at the crowd, ya'lls "fan section" just tries to get in his head like last year at Sante Fe and he went off for about 28 points I believe and a win.

Super Mario....is the ref....not the player. As I referenced in my previous post there is a lot you Culleoka fans dont see and one of them is the resemblance in the bald ref with the mustache and Super Mario....the famous Nintendo video game character from the late 80s early 90s. I cannot deny that Demario...the basketball player...is by far better than any player on the Santa Fe team. I actually thought it was funny last year when people were chanting hero and he hit the game winning free throws. I thought when I said "His calls are like a slap in the face" would make something click in your heads that I was talking about a ref...since a player cannot make calls.

i saw mario fightin with jake a lil bit...but jake was scrappin as well...i know it seems worse because mario is alot bigger but if one pushed the other pushed right back...they were just frustrated with each other and were battling allnight...and as for the guy that said the bottle throwin was the least that could happen...what are you sayin about santa fe....weve never thrown bottles on your court....thats just classless i mean c'mon...its abasketball game yea its a hated rivalry but theres no need to let everyone in the gym know that your mad by throwing crap on to the court...if somethings that bad just yell and scream at the refs...i cant believe they didnt give a tech for the three bottles thrown on the court but oh well...i thought santa fe played pretty well in the first half however...but its a rivlary game and things like this are bound to happen

i have nothin against cully, its the refs i have a problem with... jake wasnt fustrated... jake was doin what he liked to do.. play hard defense that makes the player mad, and obviously he did a good job... i didnt say cully threw bottles on our floor :thumb: ... im sayin someone, or several ppl, could of came down and confronted mario (the ref)

Well that was not a nesessary post. What do Culleoka fans not see? I think everyone sees that Mario will be playing Division 1 pall one day and college and I guess to people from Sante Fe thats not acceptable. Not one time did he ever say anything to the crowd or look at the crowd, ya'lls "fan section" just tries to get in his head like last year at Sante Fe and he went off for about 28 points I believe and a win.

then why was he throwin his hands up in the air at the crowd and yellin somethin :thumb: ?

what does a previous game matter... i can think of plenty of games that could make that point faulty.... 3 yrs ago i believe... zion beat santa fe, big slap in the face ... santa fe turns around and beats wayne co :lol: well dang that throws that theory out the door :blink::huh: