Father Ryan Vs. Clarksville

IrishGuy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Beloved Irish will be wrestling as follows:

1/3 Tuesday Clarksville @ Home 7:00 pm

Birthday celebration for the Irishdad's Birthday to follow at local watering hole also prayers will be offered those those whom will face my Beloved Irish on January 7th @ the FRHS Invitational. .

God bless you all and Happy New year.

My Beloved Irish will be wrestling as follows:

1/3 Tuesday Clarksville @ Home 7:00 pm

Birthday celebration for the Irishdad's Birthday to follow at local watering hole also prayers will be offered those those whom will face my Beloved Irish on January 7th @ the FRHS Invitational. .

God bless you all and Happy New year.

"...those WHO will face..." Good luck to the Irish, but don't try to "smarten up" your sentences with words you don't know how to use.

"...those WHO will face..." Good luck to the Irish, but don't try to "smarten up" your sentences with words you don't know how to use.

Dear Lifer,

Thank you sooo much for the grammar correction. I thought this was a board for the discussion of sports not a board for geeked up scrabble players. May I please correct my statement to 'who will face my beloved IRISH"! If you look me up at the tournament maybe I can help you spell defeat in your daily crossword. This is a word we have taught many such scholars as yourself on and off the mat.

Signed,

The Lovable (yet grammatically challenged) IRISHDAD!!!!

Dear Lifer,

Thank you sooo much for the grammar correction. I thought this was a board for the discussion of sports not a board for geeked up scrabble players. May I please correct my statement to 'who will face my beloved IRISH"! If you look me up at the tournament maybe I can help you spell defeat in your daily crossword. This is a word we have taught many such scholars as yourself on and off the mat.

Signed,

The Lovable (yet grammatically challenged) IRISHDAD!!!!

I don't make a habit of correcting grammar. I just hate it when people try to sound more intelligent and screw the grammar up...things like saying "so and so and I" when it should be "so and so and ME"...and by the way...no need to spell defeat for you...I'll be pulling for Pat and the boys just like you...you never know how close ones ties are when you don't know who one is. :thumb: Also by the way...who's your son IrishDAD?

I don't make a habit of correcting grammar. I just hate it when people try to sound more intelligent and screw the grammar up...things like saying "so and so and I" when it should be "so and so and ME"...and by the way...no need to spell defeat for you...I'll be pulling for Pat and the boys just like you...you never know how close ones ties are when you don't know who one is. :thumb: Also by the way...who's your son IrishDAD?

Lifer, I see by your information that you are new to this board this year ( joined September 13, 2005)----------otherwise you would have known better than to have asked Irishshdad who his son is. Sorry, no offense meant, but for us "old-timers" on this board, I had to LOL when I read that last line/question. Then I noticed that you will be pulling for the Irish, so maybe you actually know who his son was and are trying to give Irishdad a little teak. If you don't know, I'm sure Irishdad will fill you in------if not, others will. But whatever you do, just don't ask about the clock.

Guys, this board has so much more "spice" to it since Irishdad has reappeared!

Edited by BuckLateral

I don't make a habit of correcting grammar. I just hate it when people try to sound more intelligent and screw the grammar up...things like saying "so and so and I" when it should be "so and so and ME"...and by the way...no need to spell defeat for you...I'll be pulling for Pat and the boys just like you...you never know how close ones ties are when you don't know who one is. :unsure: Also by the way...who's your son IrishDAD?

Dear Get a Lifer

If your "ties" are so close then you would know who my son is and who I am. To further clarify I have never tried to sound or write intelligently on this board. As for spelling defeat for me no need my stellar high school record was 13-0 with a State Championship. So do not know what in the heck you are reffering to.

Good Luck to the Irish tonight.

ID

Dear Get a Lifer

If your "ties" are so close then you would know who my son is and who I am. To further clarify I have never tried to sound or write intelligently on this board. As for spelling defeat for me no need my stellar high school record was 13-0 with a State Championship. So do not know what in the heck you are reffering to.

Good Luck to the Irish tonight.

ID

Sorry to say that I can't make the match tonight, although I hear it might not be a happy time for the Irish. As far as my "ties" (as you put it), they are close enough that I could walk into the wrestling room and sit and watch practice with a greeting from Pat and the rest of the staff...and I have no idea who you are...but I'm sure I can find out. Good luck Irish. By the way, you're writing on a message board...no need to call me dear at the beginning of every post.

Edited by Lifer