Who is the BEST all around Scorer in Tennessee

champ423

I think one of the best scorers is Dominique McDuffie of Red Bank

#1 he is a Sophmore

#2 he is averaging double digits

#3 he has had 6 games with over 15 points

i think Omar Wattad is also one of the best all around scorers. He can shoot the three, post people up , and lead a fast break. He is only a junior and already has over 1200 points and has a really good chance to break the 2000 mark.

I don't have the stats, but if you are going by strictly stats I would say that either Culpepper or Weddle are averaging the most ppg.

Randy is great but I look at Point productivity (as in points per shot attempt) That brings some of his 40 point games into better perspective, (he shot something like 28% in two of his 40+ efforts, and his team is 1-9) but even so he is still one of the top scorers in the state.

Look on ESPN.com and you'll see this formula for best all around players in college and its something like ppg+Apg+RPG+SPG or BPG+ wins against top 25 teams/ shot attempts.

Confusing but puts emphasis on more than just scoring to see who is the best player overall,