Hermitage Springs vs RBS

Catcher20

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way that they are going to bet us is if WE have a really bad night and they have a really good one. :thumb:

Really bad night...Is that what happen last night???If you all are as good as you say you are you should have beaten us by 20 at home...but a 10+ game I don't think so...You all was only up by 10 at one point in the game and that was at the end of the game...It was on average a 5 point game the whole way through and we had it within 1 point at one point in the game...You all returning all 5 starters had a hard time beating an RBS team who lost there 2 best players last year...If you are as good as yall said yall were at the begginning of the season you would have beaten us by 20 at home and then turn around and beat us by 10+ at RBS...but you had a hard time with us, and then you sound awful cocky saying the only way we beat you is if you have a really bad night...Did yall have a really bad all around tournament during the RBS xmas tourney...You all came 2nd or 3rd to last and don't say because you were in a tougher brackett than RBS was in, because RBS placed third and beat a team by almost 20 that beat you by 5...I'll make this promise that if you beat RBS i'll give you your due and say HS is the better team, but if you lose your gonna end up eating what you just said... :lol: ...

Edited by swanson71

Really bad night...Is that what happen last night???If you all are as good as you say you are you should have beaten us by 20 at home...but a 10+ game I don't think so...You all was only up by 10 at one point in the game and that was at the end of the game...It was on average a 5 point game the whole way through and we had it within 1 point at one point in the game...You all returning all 5 starters had a hard time beating an RBS team who lost there 2 best players last year...If you are as good as yall said yall were at the begginning of the season you would have beaten us by 20 at home and then turn around and beat us by 10+ at RBS...but you had a hard time with us, and then you sould awful cocky saying the only way we beat you is if you have a really bad night...Did yall have a really bad all around tournament during the RBS xmas tourney...You all came 2nd or 3rd to last and don't say because you were in a tougher brackett than RBS was in, because RBS placed third and beat a team by almost 20 that beat you by 5...I'll make this promise that if you beat RBS i'll give you your due and say HS is the better team, but if you lose your gonna end up eating what you just said... :thumb: ...

Sick'em Swanie! :lol: