Krystal Edney - Perry Co.

BBALLNTN24

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard she was not completely cleared yet. She will have to have an MRI. They could not really see anything with the X-ray they did today. She was cleared to start jogging. I'll let you know if I here something new. I hope she's cleared soon. I enjoy watching her play also!

Edited by wildchick

I don't think she'll play tonight, but I could be wrong. They play Zion tonight. I think she better wait a little longer with the games we have coming up in the next week or two. We will surely need her then.

Whenever she does come back, it will throw 12A back into a wild race. Hope ya'll can do something with Collinwood to bring them back to the pack. They have already beaten Summertown. In what figures to be a four team race, any help PCHS, and WCHS can provide in dealing with CHS will be helpful to all!!!!!

I don't think she'll play tonight, but I could be wrong. They play Zion tonight. I think she better wait a little longer with the games we have coming up in the next week or two. We will surely need her then.

Krystal Edney did not play in the game tonight, but Perry COunty still came away with a win. Zion was ahead by 5 at half time and could have won the game, but they let down the third and fourth quarter. ;)

Krystal Edney did not play in the game tonight, but Perry COunty still came away with a win. Zion was ahead by 5 at half time and could have won the game, but they let down the third and fourth quarter. :o

I don't think Zion had a chance. Perry County had their B-Team (or at least part of the B-Team) in the last part of the 2nd quarter. That is why they were leading by 5 at the half. Although we did have a tough time getting started, we picked it up in the 2nd half.

Edited by wildchick

I don't think Zion had a chance. Perry County had their B-Team (or at least part of the B-Team) in the last part of the 2nd quarter. That is why they were leading by 5 at the half. Although we did have a tough time getting started, we picked it up in the 2nd half.

Yea, the last two minutes!! Zion could of won this game but in the 2nd quarter one of our main post players got hurt...and was out the rest of the game and if she wouldn't of gotten hurt we would of won or @ least lost by a very few amount..Yall did pick it up in the second half, but really when someone gets hurt it changes things around a lot and it changes the tempo for the team that has the hurt person..still we shouldn't of let pc score 55 in the second half,,but teams have their good games and their bad games...and their beat downs..whatever you wanna call it..

I hope ya'll do good against Collinwood. I also hope your player is better soon. It stinks to have a player out. It does make a lot of difference. Our team has struggled without Kristal. It makes a world of difference when she's playing. Luckily we have a pretty balanced team including Weatherly, Dabbs & Leegan, and Treadwell has been playing really well. So we've won a few and lost a few, but our toughest competition is yet to come. Keep us posted on the Collinwood game!