McNairy v/s Lexington FRIDAY NIGHT

PrepFanatic

At least it had something to do with the game and sports...BigRedTiger's post had no relevance at all...It was probably the worst post I have ever seen on CoachT and he failed miserably at trying to insult blaintrain.

Ok my bad, I guess its ok to throw a racial slur as long as it has something to do with the game. What was I thinking? I stand corrected. :thumb:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for 'Lions4ever' ONLY

Don't anyone else read thie rest of this because it may confuse you - I am now writing in CAMDENINING (a very complicated language). Lexington played real SLOPPY last night and and won by 16 points!!!!!

Now I have heard of talking smack but calling the other team playing sloppy when they have just destroyed your team by about 60 points, that is really funny! Losing that bad sometimes causes a person to lose their minds.

Now for us going 3rd in the district, you just don't have a clue as to really how tough we really are. But we plan on playing so sloppy that we actually will be #1.

Idiot??? And now you talk smack to me after we spank the team that just smashed your team? 80-21 - oh now that is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy! I didn't check the score of your game with McNary, but apparently some of us don't have a clue on HOW to describe how another team plays. If you lost by 60 points I was wondering how you would describe that???? Like you stunk? or maybe pathetic? or maybe did your cheerleaders play in that one or something?? If I am an idiot, what does that make you?? a moron???????????? 60 points?? and you criticize the other team as playing sloppy????????????????? are you on crack or just smoking too many of them camden cow patties? or were you born that way???????

I'd suggest staying on your on threads there 'Lions4ever'

truth hurts don't it :lol::lol::lol: ...at least we Camden fans live in reality...I can't say that for most of the Lexington fans :blink:

Ok my bad, I guess its ok to throw a racial slur as long as it has something to do with the game. What was I thinking? I stand corrected. :blink:

You're right PrepFanatic, there was no excuse for a racial slur...No need for it at all....but just because one person goofed up doesn't mean that's the way we all feel....If Blaintrain won't apologize for it, I will.....there was no excuse for it and he was in the wrong....so let's just drop that topic before they lock the forum....

truth hurts don't it :ph34r::P:lol: ...at least we Camden fans live in reality...I can't say that for most of the Lexington fans :thumb:

you say truth hurts? what you findig out that you are a moron? or that you just don't have a clue about how to describe your embarassin 60 point loss?

REALITY is that we are just a great team with a great coach. Now as they say Jealusy is the world's oldest and sincerest form of flattery.

Now you have to just stop flattering us with all this jealousy! Maybe your JV sqaud will eventually become a reall high school team, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Coach Gardner does have a summer bball training program. You ought to send your team then maybe they might have a chance! You know it amazes me that you can talk so much smack and your team is soooooooooooo weak! but I guess that is what YELLOW pride is all about. Yellow what a color !!!!!!!!!

You're right PrepFanatic, there was no excuse for a racial slur...No need for it at all....but just because one person goofed up doesn't mean that's the way we all feel....If Blaintrain won't apologize for it, I will.....there was no excuse for it and he was in the wrong....so let's just drop that topic before they lock the forum....

Thanks, because I am a minority posts like that get taking to heart. Blaintrain needs to think about what he puts in his posts, this is not 1960. I'm big enough to put anybody in their place, but why should we even have a aurgument over race.

all right, allright I did not mean anything by the comment that I posted ... Beechum is a great player he owned us from beyond the arc and he is probably a cool guy and would say so myself if i knew him ...maybe I will someday.... the only reason I put that is because yeah ya'll beat us but you still proceeded to clown on us about a stupid chandelier that we have no control over ... Therefore I am sorry derek beechum for any feelings I may have hurt you just happened to be the chosen target that I chose to make fun of ... more power to you and good luck in the upcoming games ... we will see you next game ....