Elizabethton Cyclone Football '06

With close ties to a couple of the Elizabethton parents which also puts me close to a few of the kids, I have a great concern over the leadership of this once proud football program. Players staying in trouble on and off of the field and a coaching staff that is in disarray. Legal problems for coaches and coaches with no experience but seem to have been placed there through the buddy system. This show is going to fall apart and has already begun to crumble. I know that some of the parents have addressed the situation on CoachT, with coaches and with the upper management of the school system.

Change is a must before a great heritage of football is destroyed.

What do you think? Looking for comments from anyone. Players, coaches, parents and fans are welcome to chime in on this one. I trully am saddened by what's is being allowed to happen to a fine program. I even started to bring my kid over there this year, but he is baseball only. With Payne, we should have made the move, but with a summer of politics, we didn't know who would have the job. We are now Toppers and will stay that way.

Just concerned for friends and their families and someone needed to start this thread. Good luck!

Nothing will change. It is the buddy system and no matter what you do you will be taken care of. They can ha! ha! and cut up all the way to a lot more losing seasons. They have the yes men in place and EHS football is a lot closer to be like Sullivan Central than Tennessee High. I am disgusted with them and I am through with listening and putting up with their crap.