onthego

These girls are some of the more talented girls we've ever had. They have no confidence in themselves and I think they are just tired of it. I know for a fact some are. I'd say if things don't turn around quick, this coach won't be coaching those 8th graders. With all that Mr. Sims did to get the girls program going, I can't believe the school will stand around while it gets torn down. The Jr. High program will be dead in the water after this year anyway though. Mr. Reecer made a lot of the players that have gone though Celina, and he really didn't get enough praise for what he did here. Everyone will notice soon enough though.

What do you mean do you think there is no more talent coming up for the jr.high if so then you are wrong you need to watch the 6th grade team play I heard alot of people say how good they were I went and watched they were unreal they could have beat that team by 60 or so points if wanted but from what i have been told darryl and dewayne reecer have worked with them since they were babies i would like to see darryl reecer as a coach here

Announcements