Crossville @ Clarkrange

sanders_4

Kinda hard to pull away when everytime u get a double digit lead the whistles start chimin in on que! Worst officiated game i've ever seen! C'range made 3 FG's in the first half...and still managed 22 points!! UNREAL!!! What is sad is that they probaly only shot 60% from the line that half! CC had a chance to stretch the lead to 20 until breathing became a foul!

Your a comedian.......Am i right????????

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY PROUD OF LADY BUFFS,THEY DID A GREAT JOB WITH A AAA SCHOOL.LAMAR ROGERS IS AGREAT COACH WITH A GREAT TEAM YOU CAN NEVER COUNT HIM OUT.AS FOR THE CROSSVILLE LADY JETS THEY SHOULD MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE STATE FINALS.THE ONLY PROBLEM I SEE IS THEY MIGHT NEED TO STOP TELLING THE REFS HOWTO REF THE BALLGAMES I THINK REFS AT STATE LEVEL FROWN UPON PLAYERS TELLING THEM HOW TO CALL A GAME,BUT I GUESS IF YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE THAT MUCH YOU MAY LEARN THE HARD WAY!!!!!!!!!!OTHERWISE A GOOD GAME 2 GREAT TEAMS HOPEFULLY CLARKRANGE WILL GO STATE AGIAN LOST COUNT AS TO HOW MANY TIMES. CROSSVILLE MAYBE THIS IS YOUR YEAR :

Kinda hard to pull away when everytime u get a double digit lead the whistles start chimin in on que! Worst officiated game i've ever seen! C'range made 3 FG's in the first half...and still managed 22 points!! UNREAL!!! What is sad is that they probaly only shot 60% from the line that half! CC had a chance to stretch the lead to 20 until breathing became a foul!

If that was the worst officiated game,that you've ever seen,you must not go to many games!There was to many people at that game,that knows the truth for you to be telling that crap!The worse officiated game you've ever seen,WOW,thats a huge statement,for that game.MY ADVICE,GO TO A FEW MORE GAMES.

Good game, but neither team played up to their potential. I gotta say that I have never seen a team mouth the officials like CCHS did last night. I am sure that they are great gals, but Cpach Smith has gotta get some control. Every time Foster fouled, she dropped her mouth in amazment or laughed at the ref. That gets really old after a while....it looks bad on the team. Take the call and play ball. Foster wasn't the only one doing that, just an example....that will catch up with them if they are not careful. CCHS has a great team, very talented. The depth was not as talented as what I expected. Both teams should build off this game. I got a little tired of the additional cheerleaders too, but they're kids...they're having fun....they did not use any bad language or anything...just good old fashion heckling.

I understand the whole "little single A school comment." The radio announcer from Crossville had made some comments on other threads about how Coach Rogers would not have such a great record if he was playing AAA competition. Those comments have stuck in my mind too. Regardless of classification, these are two of the best teams in Tennessee.

Good luck this year Lady Jets...see you again in Feb.

Edited by BuffaloFan

Good game, but neither team played up to their potential. I gotta say that I have never seen a team mouth the officials like CCHS did last night. I am sure that they are great gals, but Cpach Smith has gotta get some control. Every time Foster fouled, she dropped her mouth in amazment or laughed at the ref. That gets really old after a while....it looks bad on the team. Take the call and play ball. Foster wasn't the only one doing that, just an example....that will catch up with them if they are not careful. CCHS has a great team, very talented. The depth was not as talented as what I expected. Both teams should build off this game. I got a little tired of the additional cheerleaders too, but they're kids...they're having fun....they did not use any bad language or anything...just good old fashion heckling.

I understand the whole "little single A school comment." The radio announcer from Crossville had made some comments on other threads about how Coach Rogers would not have such a great record if he was playing AAA competition. Those comments have stuck in my mind too. Regardless of classification, these are two of the best teams in Tennessee.

If that was the worst officiated game,that you've ever seen,you must not go to many games!There was to many people at that game,that knows the truth for you to be telling that crap!The worse officiated game you've ever seen,WOW,thats a huge statement,for that game.MY ADVICE,GO TO A FEW MORE GAMES.

TOTALLY AGREE MAYBE SOME CCHS FANS UPSET THERE TEAM COULDNT CALL THE TOTAL GAME THEMSELVES.COACH SMITH MAYBE NEEDS TO PUT SOME CONTROL OVER A FEW REMARKS TO THE REFS MADE BY HIS PLAYERS OR IS THIS THERE ROUTINE THERE USED TO BEING ABLE TO CONTROL THE CALLS ONCE AGAIN I SAY THAT COULD BE A PROBLEM IF THEY MAKE IT TO STATE!

IN REGARDS TO COACH ROGERS RECORD IF HE WAS IN AAA COMPETITION.HE HAS PLAYED AAA TEAMS ALL OF HIS AWARD WINNING CAREER AND IF ANY ONE IS KEEPING SCORE CHS HAS DEFEATED MOST AND LOST TO FEW. WHICH EVER WAY IT WENT THEY LOSE WITH GRACE AND DO BETTER NEXT TIME MAYBE A LESSON FOR SOME.AS FOR THE RADIO ANOUNCER HE IS OF COURSE PARTIAL TO CCHS THE REMARKS ABOUT THE CRACKER BOX OF A SCHOOL WELL OUR ONLY WORRY IS WILL IT CONTINUE TO HOLD ALL OF THE AWARD BANNERS WE CONTINUE TO WIN CCHS HAS A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE THEY HAVE THAT WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE THEY DIDN'T CURSE, BUT THEY DID CALL OUR SCORE KEEPERS IDIOT'S AND OUR GIRLS STUPID! THEY WERE CALLED DOWN TWICE BY THE REFS AND ONCE BY THEIR ASSISTANT PRINCIPLE, AND NEITHER DID ANY GOOD. AS FOR THE PLAYERS MOUTHING OFF TO THE REFS, I WAS TOLD THEY ALSO TALK TO THEIR COACH IN THE SAME MANNER. THE LADY BUFFALOES DO HAVE RESPECT FOR COACH ROGERS AND THE REFS OR THEY WOULD BE SITTING ON THE BENCH, OR WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE A SUIT. COACH ROGERS EARNS HIS RESPECT FROM HIS GIRLS AND WE ARE PROUD OF ALL OF THEM, BOTH ON AND OFF THE COURT.

KEEP UP THE GOOD HARD WORK YOU ARE DOING, AS A TEAM, AND THANKS FOR SHOWING RESPECT TO ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

Now wait just a minute Buffaloe heads!! I think the people of cumberland county as well as everyone else in the area have lots of respect for coach Rodgers and girl's b-ball in Clarkrange. However, i don't know how "respectful" or "mature" it is for a group of proffesional adults to use this thread as a bashing point for school spirited students. You can argue all you want, but that is exactally what's taking place here. However, i'm sure that anyone from the outside looking in can see that the student bashing is only a result of a bitter fan base that is not only dissapointed about a 4 game losing streak to the girls from the CC, but also dissapointed about a lcak of student support in their community. I don't know what everyone else observed, but i watched the few students that did show from the "range" sit quietly with in their overalls with a dip in as their team lost a basketball game that the officials tried to give them!!

:rolleyes:Hey guys this is a great rivalry, and thanks for listening!!

Now wait just a minute Buffaloe heads!! I think the people of cumberland county as well as everyone else in the area have lots of respect for coach Rodgers and girl's b-ball in Clarkrange. However, i don't know how "respectful" or "mature" it is for a group of proffesional adults to use this thread as a bashing point for school spirited students. You can argue all you want, but that is exactally what's taking place here. However, i'm sure that anyone from the outside looking in can see that the student bashing is only a result of a bitter fan base that is not only dissapointed about a 4 game losing streak to the girls from the CC, but also dissapointed about a lcak of student support in their community. I don't know what everyone else observed, but i watched the few students that did show from the "range" sit quietly with in their overalls with a dip in as their team lost a basketball game that the officials tried to give them!!

:PHey guys this is a great rivalry, and thanks for listening!!

I DONT THINK YOU WERE AT THE SAME GAME WE WERE AT .CHS HAS THE MOST LOYAL FANS OF ANY SCHOOL AROUND I GUESS WE SHOULD ALL BE AS MATURE AS YOU ARE ESPECIALLY SEEING THE LAST BELITTLING COMMENT YOU MADE!!!

:PHey guys this is a great rivalry, and thanks for listening!!

Sounds like YOU are a big contributor as to why the kids have no respect for other people. The people in this community support our teams and coaches, and we do it without calling Refs and others idiots and stupid. There is no place for that kind of stuff in our program.

B)