Crossville @ Clarkrange

sanders_4

If that was the worst officiated game,that you've ever seen,you must not go to many games!There was to many people at that game,that knows the truth for you to be telling that crap!The worse officiated game you've ever seen,WOW,thats a huge statement,for that game.MY ADVICE,GO TO A FEW MORE GAMES.

BIGSIS,

I been to way more than a few games!! I've followed the lady Jets for as long as i remember. So i have no clue what you are talking about! The only reason i'm the only one complaining about officials is because i'm the only one that is "classless" enough to do it i guess... :P but every CC fan there knows what i'm talking about... so next time the officials (that quite possibly live in the trailors out back) hand you the game on a silver platter you better take it and run!

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now wait just a minute Buffaloe heads!! I think the people of cumberland county as well as everyone else in the area have lots of respect for coach Rodgers and girl's b-ball in Clarkrange. However, i don't know how "respectful" or "mature" it is for a group of proffesional adults to use this thread as a bashing point for school spirited students. You can argue all you want, but that is exactally what's taking place here. However, i'm sure that anyone from the outside looking in can see that the student bashing is only a result of a bitter fan base that is not only dissapointed about a 4 game losing streak to the girls from the CC, but also dissapointed about a lcak of student support in their community. I don't know what everyone else observed, but i watched the few students that did show from the "range" sit quietly with in their overalls with a dip in as their team lost a basketball game that the officials tried to give them!!

:PHey guys this is a great rivalry, and thanks for listening!!

Very well put Radio!

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

Good game, but neither team played up to their potential. I gotta say that I have never seen a team mouth the officials like CCHS did last night. I am sure that they are great gals, but Cpach Smith has gotta get some control. Every time Foster fouled, she dropped her mouth in amazment or laughed at the ref. That gets really old after a while....it looks bad on the team. Take the call and play ball. Foster wasn't the only one doing that, just an example....that will catch up with them if they are not careful. CCHS has a great team, very talented. The depth was not as talented as what I expected. Both teams should build off this game. I got a little tired of the additional cheerleaders too, but they're kids...they're having fun....they did not use any bad language or anything...just good old fashion heckling.

I understand the whole "little single A school comment." The radio announcer from Crossville had made some comments on other threads about how Coach Rogers would not have such a great record if he was playing AAA competition. Those comments have stuck in my mind too. Regardless of classification, these are two of the best teams in Tennessee.

Good luck this year Lady Jets...see you again in Feb.

I cannot remember for sure, but are the games on 107.5? I do know that the Cumberland Co radio announcers behave very similar to the announcers fron Coffee Co.

Now wait just a minute Buffaloe heads!! I think the people of cumberland county as well as everyone else in the area have lots of respect for coach Rodgers and girl's b-ball in Clarkrange. However, i don't know how "respectful" or "mature" it is for a group of proffesional adults to use this thread as a bashing point for school spirited students. You can argue all you want, but that is exactally what's taking place here. However, i'm sure that anyone from the outside looking in can see that the student bashing is only a result of a bitter fan base that is not only dissapointed about a 4 game losing streak to the girls from the CC, but also dissapointed about a lcak of student support in their community. I don't know what everyone else observed, but i watched the few students that did show from the "range" sit quietly with in their overalls with a dip in as their team lost a basketball game that the officials tried to give them!!

:PHey guys this is a great rivalry, and thanks for listening!!

MAYBE NEXT TIME WE WILL ALL WEAR SKUNK HATS WITH OUR OVERALLS