Frank Hughes

ladyliondad14

"Everyone has to be a comedian."

There was no harm meant there. Actually it was to throw the notion of "You have to be a big school to win" to the wind. So there was no negative connotations, but actually more of a compliment to FHS as their girl's team seems to be on the uprise. Whether or not they continue this trend into the upcoming seasons we'll see, but let's hope so.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.....I am not a clifton fan but yall are just plain mean!! I don't understand how yall can be soooo critical...I hope clifton beats yall this year or @ least in the next 3 years,,,just because you said that!! i dislike mean and cocky people VERY MUCH!!

sorry i was not clear when I think of improvement

I think of a state championship team so sorrrrrrrr-

yyyyyyyyyyyy.. so clifton you have improved since last year

just not enogh to win state.

just for the record...neither one of those so called rude people play basketball for waynesboro so dont get the idea. dont wish bad upon our team becuz of fans comments! i will give it to clifton, they have the desire to go far but i'm not sure they have enough talent..i give it they have 2 or 3 good players that could become something but they need depth

sorry i was not clear when I think of improvement

I think of a state championship team so sorrrrrrrr-

yyyyyyyyyyyy.. so clifton you have improved since last year

just not enogh to win state.

Well even if they're not goin to be state champions, it gives you no right to shatter their confidence like that. Just because your team has been good for awhile doesnt' mena that that won't eventually change!!!! Just wait!!! CLifton may beat ya'll eventually!!!!

Edited by sportstn22

just for the record...neither one of those so called rude people play basketball for waynesboro so dont get the idea. dont wish bad upon our team becuz of fans comments! i will give it to clifton, they have the desire to go far but i'm not sure they have enough talent..i give it they have 2 or 3 good players that could become something but they need depth

First of all I'd like to say I'm sorry for thinking they were part of the team which brought upon the comment that I pointed toward the team. Secondly, I never have and never will wish bad things upon Waynesboro or anyone else, as a matter of fact I believe I wished every time in the district the best of luck and I meant it and stand by what I said because district 12A is full of great kids and tough competors and I wish them all well no matter how big the rivalry.

First of all I'd like to say I'm sorry for thinking they were part of the team which brought upon the comment that I pointed toward the team. Secondly, I never have and never will wish bad things upon Waynesboro or anyone else, as a matter of fact I believe I wished every time in the district the best of luck and I meant it and stand by what I said because district 12A is full of great kids and tough competors and I wish them all well no matter how big the rivalry.

I feel really bad about what I said before, just because I am a fan I do

not have the right to say something like that. I was just upset about the

game and said stuff that were not true. So I apologize I was so rude,

I am not a part of the team and the cats do not need a fan like me.

Clifton, I will very proud of you guys if/when you win state!!

Again, I apologize.