Lawrenceburg vs Columbia

tiredbbmom

You may have been thinking of Leah Stone and Anne Marie Lanning. Both played for Coffman. Leah plays for Loretto and Anne Marie at Riverdale. Both great players and wonderful young ladies.

Yeah those were the girls I got them all mixed up but they still say it ain't Altheimers (spelling?) Bottom line, I'd hate to have to play that bunch intact on a day in day out basis.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In no way did I mean disrespect toward any of the former Lawrence County players; they all made the decisions that they felt were right for themselves and their families. However, the support given to the young ladies that have stayed at Lawrence County does not even compare to that given to the young ladies who are playng elsewhere now. These ladies have earned support, no matter how the supporters feel towards the coaches or program.

In no way did I mean disrespect toward any of the former Lawrence County players; they all made the decisions that they felt were right for themselves and their families. However, the support given to the young ladies that have stayed at Lawrence County does not even compare to that given to the young ladies who are playng elsewhere now. These ladies have earned support, no matter how the supporters feel towards the coaches or program.

I want to understand, but I don't??? Can you give me a couple of examples where the girls that left are getting more support from Lawrence County fans than the girls that stayed??? I myself have written about how these girls will be and are missed, but to give them more support than my team??? I don't think so!!! So give me some examples so I can understand and if it is something that I have said or done to make you think I support one girl over another then I am ready to apologize at any time. Again, I support and love them all but my team is L.C.H.S.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!

kw

From an outsiders view I have nothing but respect for the girls that are still there if all the things are true that I've heard. I don't know the coach from Adam but whew wee it would be impossible to please it sounds like. Jones, Spann, Bennett, and the list goes on deserve all the respect in the world as far as I'm concerned. I do know that from watching what few of their games I've seen that he appears to be one that wants to call a play out everytime down the floor. I don't know of but one guy (the little general didn't even do it) that that style seemed to work for and he isn't coaching now. I don't want to start a coach bash either so I'll stop now and didn't really mean anything negative anyway it was just an observation.

From an outsiders view I have nothing but respect for the girls that are still there if all the things are true that I've heard. I don't know the coach from Adam but whew wee it would be impossible to please it sounds like. Jones, Spann, Bennett, and the list goes on deserve all the respect in the world as far as I'm concerned. I do know that from watching what few of their games I've seen that he appears to be one that wants to call a play out everytime down the floor. I don't know of but one guy (the little general didn't even do it) that that style seemed to work for and he isn't coaching now. I don't want to start a coach bash either so I'll stop now and didn't really mean anything negative anyway it was just an observation.

I don't mind acting the part of the fool now and then, bur come on Dr. Banjo B) Have fun. it's what these forums are for, but don't expect people to think your intentions are as pure as the driven snow!!! Just ain't none of us that clean B) Wish y'all the best the rest of the season AND ....................

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!!

kw

Again, I support and love them all but my team is L.C.H.S.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!

kw

Hey Keith,

Now don't throw popcorn at me from across the gym but I do plan on sitting with the Lampley's. I'm going to go out for a good meal, come watch a good game, maybe eat some popcorn, and enjoy the company of some good friends. Just because I'm on the opposite side of the gym doesn't mean I'm for or against anyone. See ya at the game.

Susan

Again, I support and love them all but my team is L.C.H.S.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!

kw

Hey Keith,

Now don't throw popcorn at me from across the gym but I do plan on sitting with the Lampley's. I'm going to go out for a good meal, come watch a good game, maybe eat some popcorn, and enjoy the company of some good friends. Just because I'm on the opposite side of the gym doesn't mean I'm for or against anyone. See ya at the game.

Susan

I hope to get a hug from Jane and Carol so maybe I can get a hug from you also B) I just miss everyone so <*^%# bad and wish things were different.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!

kw

I don't mind acting the part of the fool now and then, bur come on Dr. Banjo B) Have fun. it's what these forums are for, but don't expect people to think your intentions are as pure as the driven snow!!! Just ain't none of us that clean B) Wish y'all the best the rest of the season AND ....................

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!!

kw

Now I might have a sneaky side. I think you might have a bit of x-ray vision. I bet we could rock somebody's world if we really tried. Maybe on another thread huh! It is weird though aint' it? BTW DR. BANJO is another guy and he's president for the society of Humanists so be careful calling me that cause it may get him stirred up. Where did the time go school's out and we got to get a meal and back to the bus. See ya!

Edited by banjodr

Now I might have a sneaky side. I think you might have a bit of x-ray vision. I bet we could rock somebody's world if we really tried. Maybe on another thread huh! It is weird though aint' it? BTW DR. BANJO is another guy and he's president for the society of Humanists so be careful calling me that cause it may get him stirred up. Where did the time go school's out and we got to get a meal and back to the bus. See ya!

Another thread <*((7^$% . Better make it another board somewhere like Tibet B)

Good Luck!!!!!! and HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kw