summertown vs wayne co

hurricane

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this was one heck of a game...one of the most exciting games ive ever seen....Wayne Co. was down two points with just over 3 seconds left...wen Daniel Warren went to the free throw line...missed the first so the only thing he could do was purposely miss the second and hope one of his teamates grabs it and throws it in within 3 secs....and it took a few putbacks but it was outta Doyle's hand b4 that buzzer went off....and i gotta give i big shout out to our Wildcat student cheer section...we gave um a lil Home cooking lol!

Yeah I agree, sounds like it shouldnt have counted, with all that action happening...

Very tough loss for Summertown....

It definitely left his hand before the buzzer went off. Awesome games tonight. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. Great win by the 'Cats tonight to take control of the district. Look foward to the rematch in the Ark.

Sounds like they were both great games!!!! Glad SHS girls didn't get second loss in district, and the boys will have to play at SHS which should be advantage summetown. Shared district title is what that looks like.

Yes this was one heck of a game...one of the most exciting games ive ever seen....Wayne Co. was down two points with just over 3 seconds left...wen Daniel Warren went to the free throw line...missed the first so the only thing he could do was purposely miss the second and hope one of his teamates grabs it and throws it in within 3 secs....and it took a few putbacks but it was outta Doyle's hand b4 that buzzer went off....and i gotta give i big shout out to our Wildcat student cheer section...we gave um a lil Home cooking lol!

I believe the only people that can judge weather the shot counted were those who were there so no need in saying it shouldn't have counted...."Shared district title?"... :thumb: ...I'm ready for another great game at the ARK as well... :angry:...And you better believe that Wildcat student section will be bringing that home cooking to Stown... :thumb: ...

aight fellas i was at tha game n it was a very good played game n theres no doubt we (stown) should have made some plays down tha stretch that we didnt make but there were alot of calls wayne county got that we didnt get n at tha end it was pretty close n we shoulda get tha rebound but doyle went over tha back to get tha tip n theres no way he could tip it it hit tha back of tha rim n bounce up to tha top of tha backboard come down him tip it again it go up come back down n him tip it again n it fall in 3.3 seconds theres jus no way.. so all i got to say is revenge is sweet.......peace