Wayne County vs. Zion in the boro....

Waynefame

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Hendrickson?

He tore some tendons in his ankle. He's out for awhile but will be back in time for districts. He's ZCA's leading scorer so someone will have to step up. If they make it to regions I told them I'd come back to watch them play. They have a good chance. They will probably end up 5th and play Perry County in the tourny, with Hendrickson they should beat them without much of a problem. If they get to regions then they will probably have to play CA or Culleoka and they can definately beat CA. Could get interesting. :ph34r:

wayne co. by 18...however cass dominates :)

Well you did get the Wayne co. part right, but what's with the "Cass Dominates"??? :D

I'm sure maybe you've seen this kid play..he won't be dominating anything at the Boro.. :blink: .. He hasn't impressed anyone so far, but I'm sure next year he could change... :D .....Good luck to Zion..they'll need it... B) ...

Cats continue the district win streak Friday night with a win over Zion by as many as they want to. No way they can't take care of Zion after such an awesome game last night.

I agree...after a game like Stown who wouldn't want another win under the belt.. :D ...I look to see my boys Doyle, Hammack, Beckham, Hammonds, and Bell to Dominate all night... :blink:

ZCA went 1-3 over this break and it was the only time I'll be able to see them play. Hendrickson is out which will effect them for awhile. The last game I saw was against Collinwood and Cass finally started to shine the way he should be doing in the third quarter. Watch out for ZCA come tourny time, Cass is playing better every game and Hendrickson will be in the line-up. However WC will take care of business, WC by 15+.

I have to give stephenzca some respect though...because he was the only person not biased to say Wayne county deserved to be on the AP polls and that people shouldn't ignore the Wildcats... :blink: ....

Well you did get the Wayne co. part right, but what's with the "Cass Dominates"??? :D

I'm sure maybe you've seen this kid play..he won't be dominating anything at the Boro.. :D .. He hasn't impressed anyone so far, but I'm sure next year he could change... B) .....Good luck to Zion..they'll need it... :) ...

i was obviously joking...i was making a joke towards cass....and while i agree that wayne co. should have been in the ap polls...stephenzca also said at the beginning of the season that cass would dominate the region in the post :blink:

i was obviously joking...i was making a joke towards cass....and while i agree that wayne co. should have been in the ap polls...stephenzca also said at the beginning of the season that cass would dominate the region in the post :D

well i guess he is about as bright as you are then... not very that is. :blink: , but i will have to agree Wayne does deserve to be on the poll.

Edited by sports is the name of the game

i was obviously joking...i was making a joke towards cass....and while i agree that wayne co. should have been in the ap polls...stephenzca also said at the beginning of the season that cass would dominate the region in the post :blink:

Well all joking aside...When did you decide Wayne county should have been in the polls...(AFTER THE STOWN WIN OR WHEN YOU PLACED STOWN in the top ten and gave no mention to Wayne county's presence.. :D ....)seems a little strange to me...and I'll have to say stephenzca doesn't make the best choices..but he atleast relized his mistake... :D...and picked a team worth watching... B)

Well all joking aside...When did you decide Wayne county should have been in the polls...(AFTER THE STOWN WIN OR WHEN YOU PLACED STOWN in the top ten and gave no mention to Wayne county's presence.. :D ....)seems a little strange to me...and I'll have to say stephenzca doesn't make the best choices..but he atleast relized his mistake... :D...and picked a team worth watching... B)

ive had summertown culleoka and wayne co. in my top tens for a while now over on my top 10 in 1A thread...i did pick s'town to win the wayne co. game but they didnt...im impressed by wayne co. with the win...dont say i gave them no respect..ive been talking about how wayne co. set the tone for middle tn. single a ball with their run in the state playoffs last year...ive gave wayne co. their due respect

i'm implying your an idiot

apparently your only goal on here is to just chat and make fun at ppl to make up for your lack of basketball knowledge....grow up and post something with some meaning eh :blink: