How far will the Blue Devils go now?

UCBlueDevils

Everyone has noticed that the devils have been practicly unstoppable this this year. They have had a few close games but they have come through all of them with the upper hand. The whole team is doing a great job and Coach English has been leading the way to victory for every game in the conference so far. No doubt we have some tough games ahead but I think that the Devils will be able to come though it all with big wins. Let us know what you all think about em. Just how far do you think the Devils will go?

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!

~*~*Go Devils*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to be a little more specific there is more than one school with the Mascot Blue Devils :D

i do believe these fine boys are talking about the blue devils of unicoi.

and while i think the devils are having a great season thus far, i don't like to make predictions about "how far" a team will go. maybe i'm supersticious, but there is still a lot of ball to be played.

but i would like to say congratulations to the boys in blue for having done so well. everybody on the team has talent...even down to some of the freshmen rotating on the bench. this team has amazing potential this season. i hope they achieve everything they set their hearts to.

Edited by hard_ball1

Well dang I didnt know that the other blue devils had a coach named John English and man if that dont tip ya off my screen name is UCBlueDevils... But sorry bud I will be more specific next time to accomodate you.

On another note, I understand where ya comming from hard_ball. Dont want to speak too soon cause there is still a lot more ball left to play. And thanks for the compliments. I think we have a good team but hearing it from somone else means a lot sometimes. And I am sure that the Devils appriciate it too. The Devils came pretty close last year but didnt make it.... Just wonderin about what everyone thinks...I know I would flip if we got at least that far but I think that in some ways we are a better team then we were last year and I thik our boys have it in them to go farther. Got all my faith!!!!!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!

~*~*Go Devils*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils

as far as they want to. the talent is there!

No doubt about it. They have the most talent in Region 1AA. Coach English is a very good coach with a solid team, that equals success. The other teams in Region 1AA that will be trying to knock the Blue Devils from the top will be South Greene, Elizabethton, Happy Valley, Claiborne, Cumberland Gap, Union County, & Pigeon Forge. Cumberland Gap & South Greene look to be the closest for now.

They are doing great. they have great support and John English is one of the best things that's happened to UC bball. he is a great coach. he coaches hard and to win and doesnt expect less and neither does the team they have the determination to win ever game. no matter if they're up by 20 late in the 4th or down by 20 in the 4th they play on all cylinders and expect to win and that is what it takes to win championships. keep goin boys

They are doing great. they have great support and John English is one of the best things that's happened to UC bball. he is a great coach. he coaches hard and to win and doesnt expect less and neither does the team they have the determination to win ever game. no matter if they're up by 20 late in the 4th or down by 20 in the 4th they play on all cylinders and expect to win and that is what it takes to win championships. keep goin boys

Congrats on the win over Unaka tonight.... :lol:

Thanks for all the replies...The game tonight was crazy, tough, and close but the Devils came out with the upper hand. Defense was pretty good tonight and offense had most of their plays under control but had a bit of confusion with where the ball was going but they got their stuff strightened out. No matter what happens this year these boys are all gonna go far in life....Their determination for the win and their love for the game just keeps them going like no others in this conference. Of course we can give thanks to Coach English for some of it along with the pure talent of all the guys on the team. And everyone has to give some credit to the one and only... BLUE NATION Student section. Unaka played a good game and kept us on our toes but they soon found out what it was like to lose to the Devils in Erwin. Got Chucky Doak tomorrow...see you guys there. What do you all think about that game?

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!

~*~*Go Devils!!!*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils