WALKER VALLEY VS MCMINN

haterofstupidity

Tell me, who has been in trouble with the law on our team. I'm very anxious to know. And yes we did have ONE player that was struggling with grades. But please enlighten me, who was in trouble with the law.

I just heard it at work. MIght be true then again might not be true. I really don't know. Don't even care either. we beat you and that is all that matters. :thumb:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you don't really know and you said it anyway, then what that tells me is you're just talkin smack about stuff you don't even know is true or not...so you are just giving people more reason to bash you...all you did was make a claim with no other basis besides "I heard it at work..." I also think that claim is a crock, because I think you are a kid with no life that lives and dies by what is exchanged on coacht...however, let me go ahead and make you look like a fool this way...since you are are a Walker Valley fan, why do you have such a keen interest in McMinn County because I have seen you on numerous boards concerning the Cherokees...

Well if you don't really know and you said it anyway, then what that tells me is you're just talkin smack about stuff you don't even know is true or not...so you are just giving people more reason to bash you...all you did was make a claim with no other basis besides "I heard it at work..." I also think that claim is a crock, because I think you are a kid with no life that lives and dies by what is exchanged on coacht...however, let me go ahead and make you look like a fool this way...since you are are a Walker Valley fan, why do you have such a keen interest in McMinn County because I have seen you on numerous boards concerning the Cherokees...

Hey did you hear that Walker Valley beat McMinn. Besides think what you might and it isn't going to hurt me any. Just keep on talking smack . :lol:

Hey did you hear that Walker Valley beat McMinn. Besides think what you might and it isn't going to hurt me any. Just keep on talking smack . :blink:

Are you and your friends coming to the game? I hope you bring a good student section, so you they can get let down. Your gonna need alot more than what you had at Walker Valley to make any noise, though. Ya'll may have the lamest student section in TN.