UFC 57: Liddell vs. Couture 3

lodgetone

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couture V Liddell should be interesting, but I think Couture may have something left to finish the iceman. The really interesting match will be Hughes V Gracie. I remember watching Gracie fight in the first few UFC(I'm talkin' UFC I,II etc) That was back when they fought everyone and he was always smaller but still ended up with decisive victories. If you can find very early UFC matches watch and be amazed at Gracie's ability.

Couture V Liddell should be interesting, but I think Couture may have something left to finish the iceman. The really interesting match will be Hughes V Gracie. I remember watching Gracie fight in the first few UFC(I'm talkin' UFC I,II etc) That was back when they fought everyone and he was always smaller but still ended up with decisive victories. If you can find very early UFC matches watch and be amazed at Gracie's ability.

Yes, but now in the newer UFC the guys cross train, at the time Gracie wanted to show off his style to the world and helped Zuffa start and organize the first ufc. So Hughes will destroy Gracie, since they all now know what Gracie brings. He started the whole thing and his family does well in Pride, but Gracie coming back is simply to get ratings.

Hughes wins by ref stoppage in the 2nd. Gracie knows all the submissions and will never tap, and clings too well to get knocked out.

Lindells goin to take it again....Matt Hughes is goin to knock Royce Grayce out thats not even goin to be a fight

How long has it been since Royce Gracie has fought in the UFC ? 10 years ? This might be like Jordan with the wizards. In early UFC's I could not believe the size and power of the fighters he was beating.

How long has it been since Royce Gracie has fought in the UFC ? 10 years ? This might be like Jordan with the wizards. In early UFC's I could not believe the size and power of the fighters he was beating.

I think Gracie will be better because he has been doing nothing but perfecting Jiu Jitsu which he has Matered over 10 years ago, but the problem with him during this match will be stand up. I do not think Hughes will knock Gracie out, but I think Hughes will win by unanimous decision.

Some other good ones coming up as well:

Rich Franklin vs. David Louisaeu

Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz

Ken Shamrock vs. Tito Ortiz

BJ Penn vs. George St. Pierre

Yes it is, but what about

Paul Buentello Vs. Gilbert Aldana, I think Buentello is one good fighter that's why he was called "The Headhunter", I think he can easilly beat Aldana on UFC 57. :thumb: Are you going to watch it on PPV?

...and what about Renato Sobral Vs. Mike Van Arsdale I haven't seen them fight.