Great Freshman

culleokarep

Congrats to bree she is a great hitter. ;)

Looks like to me he has already lost some serious talent in Jessica Porter.

You cant tell the coach what to do.....she is a freshman.....and if she was pitching every other game....whatelse did she want???? This is high school ball. Get use to it :thumb:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke, She is just an average player. What happened to them in the tournament at Hendersonville. She got rocked against a fair Franklin County team and Spring Hill got beat by a Single A team Columbia Academy. So, don't say that she is going to be the next big thing. It is still very early and remember everyone is always the "Next big thing" on Coacht T.

Again she is just a freshman. It's a shame because Spring Hill does have some good players. It is so early in the season. I would never want my child to quit because of playing time. You sit it out this year and if you dont like what has happened this year, dont play next year. But to quit because your not getting playing time. Sorry, not a good enough reason.......work harder and make the coach want to play you....

Rocketdad2216 are the Shockers going to do as good this year as they did last year? I sure hope so I so glad to hear of the success they had last year. How is Bree doing this year for Forrest?

I sure hope we do we are going to play 16 u this year. might be a little tough. Bree is doing well starting at thrid base. I am not sure if I know u or not (rick)?

What a joke, She is just an average player. What happened to them in the tournament at Hendersonville. She got rocked against a fair Franklin County team and Spring Hill got beat by a Single A team Columbia Academy. So, don't say that she is going to be the next big thing. It is still very early and remember everyone is always the "Next big thing" on Coacht T.

Columbia Academy is a very good single A team. :lol:

I would have to agree with you nohitter. I've watched JP for the past 3 or 4 years and no one said she was the next big thing I'm simply stating that she is a good player who on a team that has not had a very good win loss record should want to keep his best player on the team, and IMO she was one of the best players he had on his roster. No she is no Danielle Pieroni but to say she is only an average pitcher/player is false. Once again good JP.