Bobcats kill Cardinals...again!

ladybobcat07

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just outta curiousity.. What was with yall's dickhead of a Athletic Director???

Everywhere the Cardinal Crazies tried to sit we got kicked out of... Personally I believe it was a load of sh*t. We fit as many people as we possibly could onto on row of bleachers... Which was about 10-15 people, and I still think we made more noise than the "Blaine Train" which had a whole section under the goal... I was impressed with amount of folks yall had in your student section, but yall still weren't loud as you should be with that kind of crowd.. UNDER THE GOAL...

As for the game, Adamsville got outplayed. Pickle hit everything he threw up there and hustled all over the court.. I love to see a guy play with that kind of intensity. The MCHS players were longer and more athletic than our guys (THIS YEAR)... I am already excited to see what will happen in the future with this rivalry.. Best of luck to you guys in your district tournaments... You'll need it..

For one thing everywhere the Cardinal Crazies went some MCHS fan had to cry cuz we was to crazy. Seems like the Cardinal crazies were to rowdy for the roundhouse. And yall are in no way the new power of McNairy County we will stomp yall in baseball and dude i hate to say it our freakin soccer team will beat yall...Stephen Harville will put a beat down on yall in Tennis. So soundls like yall aint sweeping anything. Except maybe our gym floor when yall work as our janitors cuz we all know how good MCHS academics are.....

Peace out.. Good Job to the Cardinal Crazies for keepin it CRUNK!!!!

And good Job to Adamsville Basketball!!!!!

I think its pretty funny how yall guys are doin in yalls district. wat are yall 1-6, we are 5-0. lets get real your not gettin any where...i think its mainly b/c pickle cant hit any shots agiant district teams. he air balled 5 threes in one game i sat in watched........it was pretty funny. But really you guys need to bench pickle a lil more in district games. i also had fun watchin you guys get killed by boliver, not everybody can take wayne chism baseline like brett jackson. :thumb:

[/color]#32

For one thing everywhere the Cardinal Crazies went some MCHS fan had to cry cuz we was to crazy. Seems like the Cardinal crazies were to rowdy for the roundhouse. And yall are in no way the new power of McNairy County we will stomp yall in baseball and dude i hate to say it our freakin soccer team will beat yall...Stephen Harville will put a beat down on yall in Tennis. So soundls like yall aint sweeping anything. Except maybe our gym floor when yall work as our janitors cuz we all know how good MCHS academics are.....

Peace out.. Good Job to the Cardinal Crazies for keepin it CRUNK!!!!

And good Job to Adamsville Basketball!!!!!

Adamsville will not win in tennis. Even if Stephen Harville wins, MCHS will win overall as a team. I think Harville will have an upset waiting for him though come march 20.

ha ha ha ha ha ..... all I want to see is brett the wet noodle take wayne the 6'9 beast baseline..... you are the biggest idiot i have ever seen...... by the way when ya'll played Bolivar Wayne and Willie sat on the bench and ya'll still got beat.....You get on here and talk about our district when two of the top five teams in the state are in our district.....ok now just shut your mouth stay in your easy 1A district and take your beating like a man....Pickle has been in a slump here lately and he came out of it saturday night against ya'll....oh yeah and Brett Jackson didn't show me anything except the fact that he is just a tall white boy that isn't any taller than tyrus mann....take your beating and quit making excuses.... you got beat at golf.... football .... girls soccer.... basketball .... yeah you will get us in tennis but nothing else ..... absolutely nothing....... those are some good odds 1 sport out of 6 wow that's impressive

Yall will get beat in Soccer no doubt, and baseball like yall got it handed to you this summer so do some addition buddy :thumb: . And this is the first time in a while yall have beat us in Basketball. So in no way are yall a power. Yall have let yalls heads get to big fo real and Harvill could lay the smack down on your whole team by himself.

Edited by Cardinalcrazie

Yall will get beat in Soccer no doubt, and baseball like yall got it handed to you this summer so do some addition buddy :thumb:And this is the first time in a while yall have beat us in Basketball. So in no way are yall a power.

Um.....actually we beat you last year :thumb: we split it in the end....but it hasn't been that long since we beat y'all in basketball.....so get your facts straight before you talk crap :thumb: And if you wanna talk junk about baseball go to the baseball forum when it opens up.....nobody cares about you're wait till....or what if....or you better be glad.....so just shut up with it

Edited by bobcat67

I think its pretty funny how yall guys are doin in yalls district. wat are yall 1-6, we are 5-0. lets get real your not gettin any where...i think its mainly b/c pickle cant hit any shots agiant district teams. he air balled 5 threes in one game i sat in watched........it was pretty funny. But really you guys need to bench pickle a lil more in district games. i also had fun watchin you guys get killed by boliver, not everybody can take wayne chism baseline like brett jackson. :thumb:

[/color]#32

It's B-O-L-I-V-A-R.....next time use a spell check before you make yourself look uneducated :thumb: Wow I'd be proud of a 5-0 record in a little rinky dink 1a schedule that is the weakest in the state....so go ahead try to clown.....you just make yourself look like an uneducated hick :thumb:

[/color]#32

first off dude ur rite i havent been shooting the past couple of weeks but i finally got back in the groove against yall and had a career nite, but when u start talkin bout us and our district ur openin a can u dont wanna taste because EVERYONE in the freakin state knows the ONLY reason yall have the record yall do is because yall play in the WEAKEST district in the state i mean come on who do yall play..JCS, TCA, MADISON, SCOTTS HILL ooooo what strong competition that is!!! our freakin freshmen team would whipe the floor with that competition...and if u think for one second that yall could survive in our district then uve got another thinig comin bro yall wouldnt win a single game against our competition and everyone knows that so u need to think before u start talkin junk because u obviously have no idea what ur talkin about...and i hate to rain on the parade because bett is a great athlete but he wouldnt stand a chance vs Wayne Chism, Wayne would use him and abuse him in the paint...but i cant wait to see how yall play against some REAL competition when Middleton comes to town, since yall cant even spell defense im thinkin murden will go for 15 points and 10 assists in a BLOWOUT!! middleton by 15+.

[/color]#32

bench Pickle? well if you didn't notice the game in the game against us he hit four and pretty much was the biggest factor of the game...Central was the more talented team this year the have one of the best players in west TN. and because of that players like Pickle, Mann, and Pollard don't get enough credit for what they bring to the team. Ken is a great player but he can't win by himself it took more than that to beat us and Pickle stepped up..yea we have a better record and have alot better chance of moving deep into march than central but don't say because of that we are a better team, they are a very good team and its a shame that they have to be in a district that they are in, but thats how it goes...But... you can't say we are a horrible team i mean really who gets more talent in the county Adamsville or Central? i think everyone knows that anwser,but we always win with what we have, if it was just a SELMER vs. ADAMSVILLE game i think Adamsville would win but it will never be that....so until next year lets give it a rest already...