REGION-2 DUAL MEET TOURNAMENT

THEANIMAL

sounds like you are a kingston supporter. good for you. my ads are always at the top of their game when they need to be, and this year is no different. people want to get on here and cry about how our coaches do things to get our kids ready for regionals and state. the bottom line is, they are always ready. how can you argue with that?

i've seen kingston wrestle 2 times this year, and wasn't impressed either time. your "studs", 145- stalls his way to wins, 152- quits if you get him on his back, 160- quits if you get him on his back also, 171- probably the best out of the group, seems to get hurt when he's about to lose a match.

And you think that we are afraid to wrestle kingston? Ok! :thumb:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like you are a kingston supporter. good for you. my ads are always at the top of their game when they need to be, and this year is no different. people want to get on here and cry about how our coaches do things to get our kids ready for regionals and state. the bottom line is, they are always ready. how can you argue with that?

i've seen kingston wrestle 2 times this year, and wasn't impressed either time. your "studs", 145- stalls his way to wins, 152- quits if you get him on his back, 160- quits if you get him on his back also, 171- probably the best out of the group, seems to get hurt when he's about to lose a match.

And you think that we are afraid to wrestle kingston? Ok! :lol:

Stop taking the bait. It stinks!

Stink Bait, get it! :thumb::o

To all who have read this ongoing saga that I started: I am Sorry. I was wrong. I am a hypocrite by choosing to air my grievances, imagined or real, on a public forum. After reading my original post and the replies, I am embarrased. I let my ego/passion/resentment/ignorance control my common sense. Too all of the FHS faithful- Mr. Turner, Mr Farinella, especially Joe Knox- Please accept my apologies. You will hear no further comments on this board from me. Good luck today. RHH

No problem. Lets just help the kids be their best and let it be water under the bridge.

Good Luck to Maryville! You have a great challange in front of you make or Region proud!

I know it's getting close to Regions and this is about the time tempers start flaring. This is wrestling, and attitude is everything! So, I see nothing wrong with a little smack talk every now and then, but things are starting to get a little out of hand. I think that Region 2 is the closest knit wrestling community in the whole state. Not only do almost all the state qualifiers come together and practice with each other, but we ALWAYS pull for each other at state no matter what. When we see someone from our region in the state finalsor medal rounds, you felt a sense of pride even if it wasn't one of your wrestlers. But now here we are, trying to earn respect at state for all our hard work and we are wasting our energy fighting. Every team in Region 2 deserves praise because we are all out there doing something that we love, even when we get little or no recognition for it. That's the bottom line! Please, use your God given ability to help others instead of insult. I'm no preacher, but I do know what hurts wrestling and we're not helping it right now.

fholdy, I walked into the KIL like I owned it?! :lol: I was their as a spectator, hoping to see some good wrestling. Next time you see me at a tourn. or match, get my attention. I'll come to you so you won't have to hurt yourself getting down the bleachers! I don't know who you are, but be man enough to share your problems with me, to me. That goes for tke and launcher as well.

Now, attacking me is one thing, but, attacking my wrestlers on this forum is another. Although I do appreciate the locker room material! I'd go to battle with any of those wrestlers you mentioned, any day, any time, any where! You can bank on that! :lol:

You just made regions a little more interesting! Thanks.

MB1, this isn't what we talked about on Sat.! This is coming from a different direction. Might need some army intelligence to sniff this one out.

Let us all be smart and not bite at anyone’s stink bait! Coach H stepped up last weak and defused something that could have been nasty.

Lets have fun help these kids be there best but keep the attacks out of the posting.

What are your kids going to do to get ready for Region? (2 weeks is a long time of beating up on each other)

In the old days, we use to get with other programs during this break to help each other’s programs get some versatility. I know those days are gone.

im not from kingston but u don't know any thing about wrestling if u think that and u said u are going to whip someone but u are to old sounds just like farragut excuses farragut is weak and rich

OK, I will bite! :lol:

BTW- what is FHS weak at? :)

There is no school in this area or Region that has more State Championships/runnier-ups than Farragut.

(OR is tied at 51) Thats the 2nd highest in public schools in the State of TN.

Now if you want to count Individual and teams it's 122 State Champs 40 of those have come since 2000!

WEAK AT WHAT?

Oh it must be Wrestling. Tell that to our State Champs. In the last 5 years we have had 7 young men in the State Finals.

Out of that 7, the weak Ads had 5 become State Champs. :lol:

IN the last 10 years that program has won Region Duals, KIL and the traditional Region more than any team. On the State level they finished as high as 5th in the State Duals and as high as 4th in the tradition State. I think it was 6th last year. Add to more individual State Champions since 94 and wow that makes 7 In approx 10 years. Thats almost 1 per year. We're no Bradley but you can call the Admirals your Daddy when it comes to Region 2. But hay thats my point of view and not the FHS channel.

So weak, No my mis-informed friend. Do we have issues read the boards and decide on your own.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

There is no school in this area or Region that has more State Championships/runnier-ups than Farragut.

(OR is tied at 51) Thats the 2nd highest in public schools in the State of TN.

Now if you want to count Individual and teams it's 122 State Champs 40 of those have come since 2000!

WEAK AT WHAT?

No argument here about Farragut's strength in many sports. But enjoy it while you can. Bearden sports fans probably aren't alone in counting the days till the new high school gets built and the Farragut enrollment gets knocked down to the size of the rest of us!

Hopefully in 3-4 years there will be another new and improving wrestling program in Knox County.

Let us all be smart and not bite at anyone’s stink bait! Coach H stepped up last weak and defused something that could have been nasty.

Lets have fun help these kids be there best but keep the attacks out of the posting.

What are your kids going to do to get ready for Region? (2 weeks is a long time of beating up on each other)

In the old days, we use to get with other programs during this break to help each other’s programs get some versatility. I know those days are gone.

Do you think Farragut would want to come to Kingston to work out with us? Don't answer that, we both know what that answer is. :P:lol: Seriously, we do have plans to practice with another team a couple of times prior to the regions. Hopefully this will give us a break from pounding on each other and keep everyone motivated.

Still not sure what the "stink bait" is your were talking about, but, it really doesn't matter. Everything should work itself out by next Sat. evening. Then we can all be one big happy family again. Right? ;)

Do you think Farragut would want to come to Kingston to work out with us? Don't answer that, we both know what that answer is. Seriously, we do have plans to practice with another team a couple of times prior to the regions. Hopefully this will give us a break from pounding on each other and keep everyone motivated.

Still not sure what the "stink bait" is your were talking about, but, it really doesn't matter. Everything should work itself out by next Sat. evening. Then we can all be one big happy family again. Right?

:P;):lol: Thanks , I needed a laugh! Sounds like someone from Farragut wants to get you in a work out room. ;) Do you think your 119 is going to get seeded? The first 2 seeds should be easy, after that it's going to get tricky.

On the stink bait post. You know the best way to catch a big bottom dwelling fish is to use "stink Bait".