South Pittsburg vs. Hardy High

Rackball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KMarv needs to understand basketball, but apparently he does not. All you do is win. Different teams match up differently with each other. Sometimes teams that are not as good play with other teams. South Pitt probably doesnt get too excited to play The Creek either. I would say they are much more ready to play against Marion, CSAS, Lookout Valley and teams like that. Hey Rackball I think you probably did see Orme Christian School doing layups, but they are not TSSAA. They are like the old Living Word Academy out of Scottsboro. They mostly play games against people like YMCA teams. I think they played Valley of Praise when they had a team. They also play teams like Mountian View Christian out in Bryant.

Kmarv.......You got RRRRRRRRRRRRacked.........RRRRRRRRRRracked.........RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRracked..........rrrrrrrrackem Rackball

are you special ed?

just because I'm from sale creek doesn't mean I'm bias towards SC. Sale Creek is terrible as well. Everyone in district 6A from top to bottom is bad. Have you watched SP play basketball? The only one who looks like they have any sense of knowledge of the game is Antonio. Starkley is pathetic. On the press will you please just take the ball up the middle and then pass it instead of running into the corner? You would think time after time, turnover after turnover it would probably come to him as a revelation that if he runs away from the trap he might turn the ball over less. Then the funny thing is, is that the guy gets out and tries to jack the ball whenever he touches it -- when Robinson is wide open. Then they jaw at eachother. Please just stop being jealous of Robinson and give him the ball, you're terrible, you're hurting your team by shooting the ball, the last thing you need to do is have a bad attitude against the focal point of your team. Realistically the only reason you're even scoring any points is because Robinson is being doubled, and zones are packing in on him. If I was you I would thank him on a daily basis. But then if that wasn't enough there's some other guard for SP that cannot dribble, nor shoot the ball. The only way I know how to describe him is he shoots with one hand and when he dribbles the ball it's like nails on a chalk board. Please just pass and go stand as far away from the orange sphere as possible.

Then Richard Hardy is just extremely bad. Joe is going to get shut down by Antonio unless Antonio chooses not to play aggressive and pick up cheap fouls. Then it's left on the other player shoulders and I'm going to go out on a limb and guess SP has more "talent" than RH.

now that is getting "rrrracked".

Edited by kmarvelous

Hey K Man I wander why SP doesn't play well against Sale Creek? They have been playing some serious Rackball lately. Marion is better than Sale Creek and they beat them by 30. Rackem, Rackball is doing ok. Rack, Rack, Rack, Rackem. Rackball!! I love this style of play when they execute it. I agree about some of your statements though. Robinson should touch the ball every time down the floor.

are you special ed?

just because I'm from sale creek doesn't mean I'm bias towards SC. Sale Creek is terrible as well. Everyone in district 6A from top to bottom is bad. Have you watched SP play basketball? The only one who looks like they have any sense of knowledge of the game is Antonio. Starkley is pathetic. On the press will you please just take the ball up the middle and then pass it instead of running into the corner? You would think time after time, turnover after turnover it would probably come to him as a revelation that if he runs away from the trap he might turn the ball over less. Then the funny thing is, is that the guy gets out and tries to jack the ball whenever he touches it -- when Robinson is wide open. Then they jaw at eachother. Please just stop being jealous of Robinson and give him the ball, you're terrible, you're hurting your team by shooting the ball, the last thing you need to do is have a bad attitude against the focal point of your team. Realistically the only reason you're even scoring any points is because Robinson is being doubled, and zones are packing in on him. If I was you I would thank him on a daily basis. But then if that wasn't enough there's some other guard for SP that cannot dribble, nor shoot the ball. The only way I know how to describe him is he shoots with one hand and when he dribbles the ball it's like nails on a chalk board. Please just pass and go stand as far away from the orange sphere as possible.

Then Richard Hardy is just extremely bad. Joe is going to get shut down by Antonio unless Antonio chooses not to play aggressive and pick up cheap fouls. Then it's left on the other player shoulders and I'm going to go out on a limb and guess SP has more "talent" than RH.

now that is getting "rrrracked".

What an idiot. He doesn't have too much of a clue about what he is talking about for the most part. He wants to judge a team on the one game that he has seen in which they did play terrible no doubt about it, but they are a better team than that. Their track record speaks for it's self. Go type in South Pittsburg on the team search and look at their record and scores and see how terrible they are. The team that is bad is your team. You have no talent and you are some jack off who probably couldn't play a lick when you tried to lace up the sneakers. If you think that SP has only one person who is capable of doing anything then you probably got another thing coming, and I am pretty sure that if your pathetic little team somehow makes it to face the Pirates in the District Tournament that you will be seriously dissapointed.

i don't play for anyone. i've just watched them play sc.

Guys, try to cut down on the Rackball comments, people don't seem to be taking the pirates that serious these days due to that. Now back to the topic at hand. Kmarelous, get a life. If all you can seem to do is berate other teams players then you just need to find something better to do with your life. When you played for Sale Creek you probably never touched the floor. Your team stinks like you said before and they probably won't even make it to the Region. If you felt so bad about the Pirates then why didn't you just walk on down to the sidelines and talk to the coach, since you know so much? South Pittsburg has not been succesfull this season just because of one person. If that were the case then we would be talking about the 2000 pirates or something. And another thing Antonio is good, he is probably the best complete player in the Region so it would be smart if you other teams did double team him, because you can't guard him, and when you do then all the other players will make their contributations to them winning the game. You don't know anything about SP they were probably just having a bad night or just not taking you guys seriously. I know I wouldn't. You stink, your team stinks and you need to get your mind right. Now put that in your pipe and smoke on it. Magic Man.