CoachT.com High School Fantasy Basketball

CoachT junkie

Would be fun to choose teams and play against each other.

In the First Round of the innagural CoachT.com High School Fantasy Basketball Draft.

The Billygoats select - Brandon Wright BA

Maybe have pools of 10 teams in each league. Roster spots could be filled by anyone playing highschool basketball in Tennessee. Each pool winner gets a CoachT.com hat and bragging rights.

Might be some work to get all the stats but I am sure iamoz could pull it off somehow.

What do you guys think ?

Guest dare_2_dream

In the First Round of the innagural CoachT.com High School Fantasy Basketball Draft.

Maybe have pools of 10 teams in each league. Roster spots could be filled by anyone playing highschool basketball in Tennessee. Each pool winner gets a CoachT.com hat and bragging rights.

Might be some work to get all the stats but I am sure iamoz could pull it off somehow.

What do you guys think ?

I like the idea. Doubt it will happen, but it would be neat. Besides we are half way through the season, should have came up with this before the season. :thumb:

If you just did points it would be fairly easy, if you started trying to get other stats, good luck....there is no standard like the NCAA for Assists, TO's, etc. And most stat keepers aren't too terribly accurate.

randy you need to join up with the plus members and post with us on the predators forum..theres me and like two other guys that talk about em...we could use some help :thumb:

What do you guys think ?

I think that would be a lot of fun to do.... :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Maybe next year....starting with fantasy football ?

Sounds like a plan to me. I really like this idea, just dont think it will happen. I would like to see it though.

randy you need to join up with the plus members and post with us on the predators forum..theres me and like two other guys that talk about em...we could use some help :lol:

I might, just don't have a lot of time to be on all the boards on here.....coacht night at the preds would be fun though wouldn't it?