Central Girls

RC FAN

I would like to say Central Girls have an excellent team, if the coaches would let them play ball like they can but instead they hurt their pride and self esteem by not playing or starting them. They are scared to make a mistake. I know from years ago coaches didn't take out players for mistakes they encourage them. All central coaches care about are those freshman and you got some pretty good freshman but what about the good experience players that have put their time in!!!! This is their year and you have been winning with them so you need to play them.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say Central Girls have an excellent team, if the coaches would let them play ball like they can but instead they hurt their pride and self esteem by not playing or starting them. They are scared to make a mistake. I know from years ago coaches didn't take out players for mistakes they encourage them. All central coaches care about are those freshman and you got some pretty good freshman but what about the good experience players that have put their time in!!!! This is their year and you have been winning with them so you need to play them.

Sounds like you have a girl that is a junior or senior that is not getting much playing time.

Could it be that the younger girls are better and coach Morgan is playing the best players? You do know he is the coach and he has been doing it for more years than most of us have had children. If you are trying to figure out his coaching methods, forget it, a lot of parents before you have tried and not succeeded.

Edited by letumplay

Sounds like you have a girl that is a junior or senior that is not getting much playing time.

Could it be that the younger girls are better and coach Morgan is playing the best players? You do know he is the coach and he has been doing it for more years than most of us have had children. If you are trying to figure out his coaching methods, forget it, a lot of parents before you have tried and not succeeded.

Sounds like a promise of playing time when they signed their scholarship.....

I do not have anyone playing, I am just a fan. I am not trying to figure his coaching methods out. I just think he needs to play some players alot less and some players more. I think only three of the freshman deserve playing time and the rest of the team (sophmore, juniors. seniors) should have playing time.

I do not have anyone playing, I am just a fan. I am not trying to figure his coaching methods out. I just think he needs to play some players alot less and some players more. I think only three of the freshman deserve playing time and the rest of the team (sophmore, juniors. seniors) should have playing time.

What games have you been watching? There are 7 freshmen on the team. 3 of them are getting little to no playing time. So that only leaves 1 freshman you say does not deserve playing time.

The starting 5 for the past couple of games have been 3 freshmen, 1 sophmore and 1 senior.

The truth is Lambert (freshman) is the best player on the team. Put her with the other 4 freshmen and they will beat the upperclassmen. As a matter of fact they did in practice after Tellico beat Central on the 20th. Most of the time when a freshman (besides Lambert) is on the court they are on their on, a couple of the older girls will not pass the ball to a Freshman! I think most of the older girls are lucky to get as much playing time as they do.

What games have you been watching? There are 7 freshmen on the team. 3 of them are getting little to no playing time. So that only leaves 1 freshman you say does not deserve playing time.

The starting 5 for the past couple of games have been 3 freshmen, 1 sophmore and 1 senior.

The truth is Lambert (freshman) is the best player on the team. Put her with the other 4 freshmen and they will beat the upperclassmen. As a matter of fact they did in practice after Tellico beat Central on the 20th. Most of the time when a freshman (besides Lambert) is on the court they are on their on, a couple of the older girls will not pass the ball to a Freshman! I think most of the older girls are lucky to get as much playing time as they do.

The starting five should be 1 freshman, 2 juniors, 2 seniors, and you say Lambert is the best player well i think the 2 seniors, 2 juniors are just as good. If Morgan had a little bit of faith in them, they would be having a terrific year but instead he likes punish them by one mistake, let them play and he should encourage them. You say that a couple of the older girls will not pass the ball to freshman well that is wrong because they do pass. The Lambert girl is the only one that doesn't pass much!!!

Edited by RC FAN

The starting five should be 1 freshman, 2 juniors, 2 seniors, and you say Lambert is the best player well i think the 2 seniors, 2 juniors are just as good. If Morgan had a little bit of faith in them, they would be having a terrific year but instead he likes punish them by one mistake, let them play and he should encourage them. You say that a couple of the older girls will not pass the ball to freshman well that is wrong because they do pass. The Lambert girl is the only one that doesn't pass much!!!

You say you are just a fan, must not be. A fan wants their team to play the best players to have a winning team. You only want to play the older girls because they have been there longer.

When the Freshmen are juniors and they finally all get to play together and they bring back Central's only state championship you will believe then.

I do not understand why you are throwing rocks at your upperclassmen and accusing them of not passing the ball to freshmen. Every game I have watched them, regardless of grade they pass the ball on down the court to the open girl. Your statements show you are just out for a few of your girls and not team ball. With the tournaments coming up, this stuff is not needed.

Without your upperclassmen you would be nowhere close to where you are now.

You better be glad Simbeck had a great game the other night against McMinn or you might have been embarrassed during the freshmen game.

I have watched Englewood and Mt. View playing AJHS and a few other games and see several girls that will lap most of this year's freshmen (except Lambert who is awesome) next year. It will be great fun listening to your spin on things next year when this happens. B)B):P

You say you are just a fan, must not be. A fan wants their team to play the best players to have a winning team. You only want to play the older girls because they have been there longer.

When the Freshmen are juniors and they finally all get to play together and they bring back Central's only state championship you will believe then.

I thought that the class that graduated in 2004 was gonna bring home Central's only state championship (at least that's what I heard on here). They have had the talent to win probably 3 titles and last time I looked they had ZERO. There is such a thing as having tooooo many players.....can't keep em all happy......Central is finding out about that this year and when next years Freshman class gets there it's gonna get REAL interesting. Can't wait to sit back and watch the soap opera.