Scott Lady Highlanders

ladyhighlanderfan

very impressive to lose by five at home, and trail by 14 headed into the fourth???

If thats "very impressive" then I wonder what you will say if they ever win a district game. Loudon is a decent team, but I wouldnt get all gushy over a loss.

Beep Beep.

B) GO twich somewhere else "PickNRoll", I can be impressed by them anyway I want to be. I will gush and praise them all I want to. B)

very impressive to lose by five at home, and trail by 14 headed into the fourth???

If thats "very impressive" then I wonder what you will say if they ever win a district game. Loudon is a decent team, but I wouldnt get all gushy over a loss.

Beep Beep.

I agree a loss is a loss, but a team that is going through adversity like this one and still be play in defeat is a good sign in my opinion.

They showed alot of heart fighting back from the 14-point deficit, a lesser group would have thrown in the towel.

Good effort, I agree I feel things are coming together.

A GREAT win last night for the ladies. However, it wasn't their first win in seven years. Their last district win was in 2003.

The coach told me that one of the assistant principals told him that.

And I also believe I have seen that on CoachT before. I will check it out.

Who did they beat in 03? That would have been Branium's last year.

they won 3 district games in 2002 -2003 season

they won 5 district games and advanced to region tourney in the 2001-2002 season. i believe this was branim's first 2 years

CONGRATS ON THE WIN! I PREDICT 1 OR TWO MORE DISTICT WINS BEFORE THE REGULAR SEASON CONCLUDES.

However, coltsfan they did beat Anderson Co twice, and Loudon once in 02-03, for 3 district wins. Anderson twice, Loudon, and Lenoir City once in 01-02, and a win in the district tourney.

I very seriously doubt the Bill or Doug would have told you no district win in seven years.

CONGRATS ON THE WIN! I PREDICT 1 OR TWO MORE DISTICT WINS BEFORE THE REGULAR SEASON CONCLUDES.

However, coltsfan they did beat Anderson Co twice, and Loudon once in 02-03, for 3 district wins. Anderson twice, Loudon, and Lenoir City once in 01-02, and a win in the district tourney.

I very seriously doubt the Bill or Doug would have told you no district win in seven years.

Ok, I stand corrected, but my buddie told me I was mistaken and it was 7 years since we won 10 or more games.