Smyrna garbage

Knoxbowler16

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would really like to see smryna guys come to chattanooga and bowl. im really going to miss bowling for high school and i want to all the teams that it was really fun bowling with against all of you this year. i really like it when we bowled against HIXSON that was the most competitive, loud, and fun match i had this year all 5 times. im really happy that you girls one and congrats. also im glad we have become friends with each other

look who ever bowlingrulz is needs to shut there mouth, cause that was mean to say about hilary. i bowl for soddy and i really dont appricate someone saying that about one of my teamates. so who ever you are you need to stop running your mouth about stuff you dont know about.

-cmass-

chris u need to shut ur mouth naw jk ha peace tyler

• 2 weeks later...

Well i wanna congratulate smyrna for winning in their own house which they should. Hey Kyle B good thing your parents have a political pull on the tssaa or else bowling wouldnt be their. Yea congrats your shot never changes cuz you bowl in the same house. I would have a high series like you if i bowled there all year.

i saw kyle bowl at the city tournament in dickson on sunday and im gonna have to say that he can definately bowl anywhere. he didnt come to the doubles and singles events on saturday so the team event on sunday was his first time bowling there and he still bowled around 220-230 all three games