Hixson Girls, 2006 State Champions

catsbackr

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone in there right mind knows hixson didnt deserve the state championship. they just "lucked up". the soddy girls deserve it. i think something illegal might have happened to help the lady wildcats "luck". .

okay how can you say Hixson didnt deserve it. evidently they did or they wouldnt have won it. im sick of the childish and rude remarks comeing from everyone. Hixson proved thereselves at state! And yeah call it "luck" or WHATEVER you want. But you needa to actually look at what your saqying. Stop trash talking. Its annoying. And for the record most of Hixson and Soddy girls ARE friends now. Get the facts right. And something "illegal" happened! OKAY.. your really cool. NOTHING illegal happened. There is no way it could have. Thats STUPID and so are all EVERYONES rude comments. GET OVER IT AND YOURSELF>> ALL OF YALL!! ITS STUPID IMMATURITY YOU NEED TO GROW UP FOR REAL>

okay how can you say Hixson didnt deserve it. evidently they did or they wouldnt have won it. im sick of the childish and rude remarks comeing from everyone. Hixson proved thereselves at state! And yeah call it "luck" or WHATEVER you want. But you needa to actually look at what your saqying. Stop trash talking. Its annoying. And for the record most of Hixson and Soddy girls ARE friends now. Get the facts right. And something "illegal" happened! OKAY.. your really cool. NOTHING illegal happened. There is no way it could have. Thats STUPID and so are all EVERYONES rude comments. GET OVER IT AND YOURSELF>> ALL OF YALL!! ITS STUPID IMMATURITY YOU NEED TO GROW UP FOR REAL>

u need to wise up bowler #4 and realize hixson does not have a bowling team. they have some gangster hoodlums that roll a ball down a lane. not bowlers. no maam

u need to wise up bowler #4 and realize hixson does not have a bowling team. they have some gangster hoodlums that roll a ball down a lane. not bowlers. no maam

DUDE i know each hixson girl bowler personally and they certainly aren't hoodlums they come out to the bowlin alley and practice on their own time they love the game.they are the greatest group of girls i know and they deserved state as much as anyone else.both teams deserved the championship but it just came down to who wanted it more and anything else people say is bs!

I am not even a bowler, but i would be really upset and disapointed if I was a Soddy Daisy Fan, or bowler. It is sickening to hear the way Soddy is talking about Hixson Lady Bowlers! You do not win a state championship if you can't bowl! You have to bowl alot of teams to get there!! Hixson has showed class and good sportsmanship on here, and the soddy people can talk nothing but trash!

Believe me, it would only make people pull for the Hixson lady bowlers after reading the things that have been written on here!

I need to wise up? No No No, you've got this ALL wrong. You 'booger mcfart' need to wise up. Hixson has a WONDRFUL bowling team. If they didn't how in the WORLD did they even make it even close to state? Huh. Answer that. NOTHING illegal happened sorry sir. But your wrong. And about the "gangster hoodlums" remark. Get real, you have got to be kidding me. If your gunna say it, atleast put a little "gAnStAa" accent with it. But for real. It takes more then just rolling a ball down the lane to even make it to state.. not only WINNING STATE. Hmm and yeah. We are bowlers sorry MISTER. You can go to the bowling alley any day of the week and im sure you will prolly find a Hixson bowler. We practice on our own time not just on coaches reuqest. Thanks for admiring us enouugh to talk trash about us. We aprriciate it really. And im glad that you pay more attention to us "rolling a ball down the lane" then to yourself. Or your own team. You really UP- my self confidence. Really. I think you have made a bad enough reputation for yourself now. If your going to talk about ANYONE, make sure its TRUEEEEE before you say it. So if I were you I would let it go now. And again.. Thanks for admiring our PERFECT skills of ...JUST... rolling a ball down the lane. So yes.. YES WE ARE BOWLERS.. A HUGE GROUP OF BOWLERS THAT HAPPEN TO LOVE THE GAME. YeSsS sIrRr.

I need to wise up? No No No, you've got this ALL wrong. You 'booger mcfart' need to wise up. Hixson has a WONDRFUL bowling team. If they didn't how in the WORLD did they even make it even close to state? Huh. Answer that. NOTHING illegal happened sorry sir. But your wrong. And about the "gangster hoodlums" remark. Get real, you have got to be kidding me. If your gunna say it, atleast put a little "gAnStAa" accent with it. But for real. It takes more then just rolling a ball down the lane to even make it to state.. not only WINNING STATE. Hmm and yeah. We are bowlers sorry MISTER. You can go to the bowling alley any day of the week and im sure you will prolly find a Hixson bowler. We practice on our own time not just on coaches reuqest. Thanks for admiring us enouugh to talk trash about us. We aprriciate it really. And im glad that you pay more attention to us "rolling a ball down the lane" then to yourself. Or your own team. You really UP- my self confidence. Really. I think you have made a bad enough reputation for yourself now. If your going to talk about ANYONE, make sure its TRUEEEEE before you say it. So if I were you I would let it go now. And again.. Thanks for admiring our PERFECT skills of ...JUST... rolling a ball down the lane. So yes.. YES WE ARE BOWLERS.. A HUGE GROUP OF BOWLERS THAT HAPPEN TO LOVE THE GAME. YeSsS sIrRr.

Its just amazing how people want to try knock on the team that won state. Ive said it once and ill say it again, every team, bowler, coach, and fan, earned their way to state and fortunately enough there were two AWESOME girls teams and two AWESOME guys teams in the state finals. This year at state, there were soem amaizing games bowled and matches won. It was the most exciting state tournament in the history of TSSAA bowling without a doubt. Nobody is a "gangster hoodlum". im trying to understand y there is so much trash talking over something this stupid. Hixson and Soddy have great teams, both guys and girls, and what they did at state this year was INCREDIBLE. When three of the four teams in the Finals are from Chattanooga, there is definately some great coaching and some very dedicated bowlers in Chattanooga. Its pretty difficult to talk trash about a team or anyone on a team when they both were in the state finals. Thats like us trying to talk bad about Hixson. We would be the most retarded team ever if we tried to talk bad about a team who was down 7-1 after the first game and came back to make it 9-7. Everyone needs to drop the whole trash talking about each team and each player and prove it next year. Its now time for the teams to put up or shut up! PEACE OUT

KYLE BARNES

Its just amazing how people want to try knock on the team that won state. Ive said it once and ill say it again, every team, bowler, coach, and fan, earned their way to state and fortunately enough there were two AWESOME girls teams and two AWESOME guys teams in the state finals. This year at state, there were soem amaizing games bowled and matches won. It was the most exciting state tournament in the history of TSSAA bowling without a doubt. Nobody is a "gangster hoodlum". im trying to understand y there is so much trash talking over something this stupid. Hixson and Soddy have great teams, both guys and girls, and what they did at state this year was INCREDIBLE. When three of the four teams in the Finals are from Chattanooga, there is definately some great coaching and some very dedicated bowlers in Chattanooga. Its pretty difficult to talk trash about a team or anyone on a team when they both were in the state finals. Thats like us trying to talk bad about Hixson. We would be the most retarded team ever if we tried to talk bad about a team who was down 7-1 after the first game and came back to make it 9-7. Everyone needs to drop the whole trash talking about each team and each player and prove it next year. Its now time for the teams to put up or shut up! PEACE OUT

KYLE BARNES

hey kyle this is chris massengale from soddy daisy and i would just like to say that i agree with you 100% about what you said. you made alot of good points about our bowling teams from around here. they all bowled really good this year and we all deserved to get to state. not only did soddy work really hard hixson did as well. i would just like to say congrats to all the teams from the chattanooga area for there accompishments.and i hope that the trash talking would please stop,cause its ###### alot of people of including me.

-cmass-

Edited by actionpacked

Thanks Kyle for wat you just said. I bowl for the lady trojans and i dont get on coacht and read the stuff until 2 of the hixson girls bowlers ask me who is trash talkin on here. well i honestly dont know who it is but i am absolutely shocked by wat ppl are saying on here. honestly we bowl at the same house. i am proud of wat both teams did this year. hixson girls congrats yall bowled awesome in state and i send my deepest apology for wat ppl have said to yall. i thought we were all geting along until yall told me bout wat was going on beind my back. i am just so sorry bout this. plz dont be mad at all of us for wat some of us have said. i did not have any idea wat was going on. i am proud that it came down to the 2 the of us that was so awesome. both teams deserved to win and im not mad at all and im not going to diss yall for wining when i saw several of yall go down n bowl almost everyday to get better. you girls were dedicated and worked yalls butt off to win. again i am so so so sorry about wats been said and i hope whoever is saying this stuff stops cuz wat they are saying is so low on their part and makin our team look bad. i have become friends and have tried to be friends with the hixson team and when they told bout wat is bein said i didnt believe it. omg plz stop i just want to get along wit ppl. dont make my senior year and all the other seniors year awful. i hope the hixson girls and the hixson parents and the hixson coaches and the hixson boys can forgive us for wat has been said.....

Heather OMalley

I don't know how the Hixon girls talked to the Soddy girls, but I know there was more than a little trash talking going on when Hixon bowled us in the Regionals. :thumb: That could have something to do with it.

SMHSPANTHERS? what is your schools name? cause when we bowled at regionals we only bowled Brainerd and Soddy so i have no clue what you are talking about!!! so if you are not from Brainerd or soddy than you need to get your facts strait about whos talking bad about who before you go aroungd making RUDE comments about other teams!!!!

KYLE BARNES

Thanks Kyle and Chris. Kyle yeah you made some great points and im glad someone is finally agreeing with us. Im tired of all these RUDE comments from everyone else. I dont understand why EVERYONE is trash talking. It's point-less and a waist of time. Your not gaining ANYTHING from it. But you certainly are loosing your own self-respect. You hafta respect other teams, before you can respect your own. How can you say something bad about another AWESOME team?! I dont understand it. I think EVERY team (guys and girls) that made it to state were awesome. Including Soddy boys. And there were some great teams that didnt make it to state! But nothing gives ANYONE the right to put down any other team. No matter where there from. Leave it alone already for real. State is done and over with. Soddy and Hixson girls (most of them who want to be) are friends now. So get over it and stop causing more problems then you have already caused. Does it make you feel good inside to sit here and put down every other team out there? Or do you juss do it for talk, thinking your big and bad? Oh wow I soo told Hixson off on CoachT. How lame is that?! REALLY LAME can we say? You dont gain any respect out of it, if anything you loose it. And thanks again Kyle and Chris for helping. But I bet you anything someone else is going to get on here and say something bad.

Thanks Kyle for wat you just said. I bowl for the lady trojans and i dont get on coacht and read the stuff until 2 of the hixson girls bowlers ask me who is trash talkin on here. well i honestly dont know who it is but i am absolutely shocked by wat ppl are saying on here. honestly we bowl at the same house. i am proud of wat both teams did this year. hixson girls congrats yall bowled awesome in state and i send my deepest apology for wat ppl have said to yall. i thought we were all geting along until yall told me bout wat was going on beind my back. i am just so sorry bout this. plz dont be mad at all of us for wat some of us have said. i did not have any idea wat was going on. i am proud that it came down to the 2 the of us that was so awesome. both teams deserved to win and im not mad at all and im not going to diss yall for wining when i saw several of yall go down n bowl almost everyday to get better. you girls were dedicated and worked yalls butt off to win. again i am so so so sorry about wats been said and i hope whoever is saying this stuff stops cuz wat they are saying is so low on their part and makin our team look bad. i have become friends and have tried to be friends with the hixson team and when they told bout wat is bein said i didnt believe it. omg plz stop i just want to get along wit ppl. dont make my senior year and all the other seniors year awful. i hope the hixson girls and the hixson parents and the hixson coaches and the hixson boys can forgive us for wat has been said.....

Heather OMalley

Heather. Ok yeah I thought we were all cool and everything. Im not mad at you or anyone else and im not blaming you or anyone else untill I found out myself (not by talk) who is saying everything. Im so sick of what ppl are saying not only about Hixson but Soddy to. I wish ppl would get over the fact that were all straight now. Its annoying and seriously immature. So like I said 40000 times before. GROW UP.. AND STOP TRASH TALKING.