Unaka at Hampton 2-03-06

cucry

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see Hampton defeating University High and Unaka in the same week.University High has to much to play for and Unaka's win record really stands out when playing at Hampton.If Hampton can contain Josh Lowe than that may be a big difference in the ball game. Unaka is going to have to keep Hampton from getting second chance baskets and pressure there guards into turning the ball over.

I am going to take Unaka in this contest just for the fact they are coming off a good win to a talented but young Volunteer team and there play in conference games this year besides the disturbing game against Univeristy High has been nothing more than supurb look for Unaka to win this contest in a close one.

Unaka-65

Hampton-58

i think hampton has a little more to play for than both unaka and university high... with a win over Unaka and UH this week people will not look at this year as a failure, like some have been looking at it. coach mcclain will have his boys ready to play this week hampton over u.h. by 6 and HAMPTON OVER UNAKA by 8...

Since these are conference games - everybody has something to play for - CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS. All games in your conference are important and I think everybody wants to win this time around.

Edited by cucry

I can see Hampton winning tonight against University High.But I dont see them winning against Unaka.There pressure in the back court these past couple of games has been outstanding allowing them to pull away towards the end it has helped them out tremendously.I dont see Hampton beating Unaka just for the fact Hampton has noone who can handle the ball and if it is a close game towards the end Hampton struggles taking care of the ball even late in the game there is always a mishap on finding a way to take care of the ball so my prediction still stands.

Seems though if I was right about Hampton losing one of these two matchups this weekend. Why is Hampton having trouble winning big conference games.Whats the problem up at Hampton? This was supposed to be a real good season for them and it has been nothing more but dissapointing can someone fill me in on this?

Edited by moneymike05

i think hampton has a little more to play for than both unaka and university high... with a win over Unaka and UH this week people will not look at this year as a failure, like some have been looking at it. coach mcclain will have his boys ready to play this week hampton over u.h. by 6 and HAMPTON OVER UNAKA by 8...

Hampton over us by 6...wow lets try Univeristy wins by 10

I hope to see a good game friday night in the dawg house. The conference race is still very close with Unaka only up by 1 game over UH with 2 games yet to play in the conference. Should Unaka might so happen lose one this week, them and UH would have a tie on there hands and the tiebreaker would probably go to UH because of their overall better record. So Boys it isnt no time to slack now, you havent won anything yet. Keep yuor eyes on the prize.....That 9th Conference Title.

I hope to see a good game friday night in the dawg house. The conference race is still very close with Unaka only up by 1 game over UH with 2 games yet to play in the conference. Should Unaka might so happen lose one this week, them and UH would have a tie on there hands and the tiebreaker would probably go to UH because of their overall better record. So Boys it isnt no time to slack now, you havent won anything yet. Keep yuor eyes on the prize.....That 9th Conference Title.

Thanks for the respect "rangercounty"