Siegel beats Oakland

Let'em Play

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, how did Oakland lose the ball at the 40 second mark? Great D or unforced error?

In that situation, if I was Oakland, I would have held the ball for a last shot @ about 5 seconds, leaving enough time for a possible put-back.

Sounds like the last minute or so was crazy. That put-back by Oden must have been big.

From what I remember the one with about 30 sec left was just good defense by Siegel...then Oakland got the ball after the Technical foul with 10 seconds and lost it just due to an unforced error (bobbling a pass and siegel pounced on it)

Got no problem with D getting a tech if he sees something and is sticking up for his teammate...sure makes things VERY nerve wracking but I'm not gonna fault a guy for sticking up for one of his own.

How was the thing Jimmy did on the free throw against the rules?....they had called lane violations on us before that and if he had entered the lane early they would have called it. It wasn't and they didn't call it. Just a hussle play from a guy willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Guest The Black Hole

Ramsey's first made dunk was a little two-hander under the basket. This was a great game. Congrats to siegel. Reffing was a little terrible at times but that not an excuse being that if we had just hit our freethrows we would have won. What oden did on his second free throw is not supposed to be allowed but whatever. Both team played great and the only negative thing from a player I saw was after Oden threw the ball up in victory he rushed over to our bench preceeding to pull his jersey at us taunt us and then say "What now bi#@hes." Dont say this didn't happen because I sat right there and heard and saw it. Other wise great game amazing fans to both sides.(Pretty sure yall had a little over 400 students there ya crybabies LOL)

p.s. Yall liked our "GANGSTA PARADISE" poster( that was 5 times biger than yalls siegel nation sign) didn't ya.

Congrats on the big big SIGN victory ill give you that one but I'll glady take the scoreboard victory :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

good game. chaisson allen is the best guard in the district. keith is the best down low player in the district. chaisson had around 28-29 for who was wondering and was high scorer. keiths dunks were GODLY. jimmy is a real class act also.

allen played very well tonight.

good game. chaisson allen is the best guard in the district. keith is the best down low player in the district. chaisson had around 28-29 for who was wondering and was high scorer. keiths dunks were GODLY. jimmy is a real class act also.

Keith's dunks were definitely some of the highlights of the game...

Idk about Chaisson and Jimmy...Chaisson IMO is the better shooter...he scored double digits I think in the first quarter and put the Patriots on his shoulders throughout the game and kept them in it...but Jimmy is one of the best driving and finishing PG's I've seen...sometimes it seems like the only way to contain Jimmy when he's on is to draw a charge

This was a great game. I enjoyed it very much. I was quite nervous.I thought we were fixen to blow another 12 point lead. Oaklands a team with alot of heart this loss will only build them up. Hoolie i think we should consider stop giving Allen or Thomas any attention from the student section with personal chants. They do not work against them. We deffinetly did get in 1 players head that he proceded to flip us a bird tonight. Great game though from both teams and both student sections. Tyler Cutter and Jimmy Oden are deffinetly a very clutch tandem. Cant wait to meet up with yall again. That being said id rather some1 beat yall so we can have the number 1 spot.