How Bout them Rebels?

rowdyreb94

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean why do they mess with someone's ride? I mean they can talk crap when they are with their friends and they know they can call people that are close, but when they are in a small group they are chickens... Why cant you just leave vehicles out of it and take it out on us, if you could... Just be ready when you come to Districts

I mean why do they mess with someone's ride? I mean they can talk crap when they are with their friends and they know they can call people that are close, but when they are in a small group they are chickens... Why cant you just leave vehicles out of it and take it out on us, if you could... Just be ready when you come to Districts

I thought it was "How bout them Cosby Eagles" ?

hahaha how bout them rebs?

3rd in the district

CONGRATULATIONS on ONE descent season

good work

haha u arent even the best losers

and i dont even go to cheatham but trust me u dont want to mess with them

what do u mean dont mess with cheatham. are you scared of them. because the rebels are someone u dont need to mess with.

Edited by d-town baller

hahaha how bout them rebs?

3rd in the district

CONGRATULATIONS on ONE descent season

good work

haha u arent even the best losers

and i dont even go to cheatham but trust me u dont want to mess with them

haha yea the season has been great for the boys ,and by the way the students already messed with the students at cheatam and showed them who was boss buddy

haha yea the season has been great for the boys ,and by the way the students already messed with the students at cheatam and showed them who was boss buddy

Yeah you showed them....by what i hear it was three against one in SC's favor...I think the school for the blind could win if it was three on one....yeah be proud of gangin up on some one...