MARION COUNTY vs Whitwell

volsbbfan

Great game RED!! It was a exciting game to watch! I wonder if MC-dad, volsbbfan,mcroadwarrior, mcheadhunter, or mc chic was there. I would be interested in hearing their opinion. (excuses) :thumb:

I thought Whitwell outplayed Marion tonite. Marion was not able to stop Manning. Marion was not able to get to the free throw line either. Whitwell MADE 17 free throws and Marion did not even attempt one. Great atmosphere. I wish all game had the same feel to it. Of course I would of liked to see the Warriors come out with the W.

Edited by volsbbfan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...Whitwell "outclassed" us again. Especially when their fans stormed the court at the end of the game like they had won the state championship game or something. I guess when you've been beaten down in the past like they have, you have to take every opportunity to celebrate. Oh yeah....they also "outclassed" us by chanting "next year football" AFTER the game was over. I know that they are use to saying "next year" in football. If the fans from Whitwell were exhibiting "class", then I'm glad that we got "outclassed" again. I wouldn't want our fans to be such a disgrace to our school. You know, a very wise coach talking to his players about scoring touchdowns once said, "act like you've been there". I think Whitwell's fans need to take some of that advice. You stormed the court after a non-district win. Classy.

As for the game. It appeared that Whitwell's players came out more motivated than Marion's. Whitwell's game plan obviously to slow the pace of the game down and they succeeded with that. It was a good, close game right down to the missed three near the buzzer. Good game Tiger Team. Bad sportsmanship Tiger fans.

I gree 100% with ya :thumb:

Let's see....that was ONE from Jasper, and he was fighting with a Whitwell fan. There were A BUNCH of Whitwell fans that stormed the court. I agree with MC-Dad, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE!

I was at the game and nobody from Whitwell stormed the court. The fans were all very nice and the only thing I saw was the Jasper kid with the pipe after the game. There wasn't any trouble. Both sides were there just to cheer for their teams. All I know from your comments, you do not take losing very well.

That coming from somebody in South Pittsburg about class...........................

yes? i mean our team has not tried to hurt or take out an opponent's players cause we're gettin our butts kicked (yet again) or anything. i mean if that's you definition of "class" and it seems to be with that bunch you've got this year, then you're right, SP is classless. my bad. thank goodness i had someone from whitwell to correct me (hahaha! i bet no one's EVER said that before! hahahahaha....ohhhhh that's funny!)

see, that's funny because no one from whitwell has ever correct anyone because they're all stupid. so, they couldn't correct anybody. get it? i'm sorry, i just figured you'd need an explanation.

yes? i mean our team has not tried to hurt or take out an opponent's players cause we're gettin our butts kicked (yet again) or anything. i mean if that's you definition of "class" and it seems to be with that bunch you've got this year, then you're right, SP is classless. my bad. thank goodness i had someone from whitwell to correct me (hahaha! i bet no one's EVER said that before! hahahahaha....ohhhhh that's funny!)

see, that's funny because no one from whitwell has ever correct anyone because they're all stupid. so, they couldn't correct anybody. get it? i'm sorry, i just figured you'd need an explanation.

He aint lyin B)