Columbia Academy vs Moore County Friday!

maurycountyhoops

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im not im sayin ca just beat richland by one and moore co. is a lot better than richland so how can youpick ca by 10+....and trust me when that district tourney game comes around well see whos the better team

There you go it might happen in the tournaments but it hasn't yet so CA is better. Call it an off night or whatever you want CA, as of now, has outplayed CULLEOKA.

There you go it might happen in the tournaments but it hasn't yet so CA is better. Call it an off night or whatever you want CA, as of now, has outplayed CULLEOKA.

did i say they havent..your the one who brought culleoka and ca into this one together....but hey youve earned the right to brag....but ill own the right to brag when the district 11A tourney trophy is held up by culleoka :blink:

did i say they havent..your the one who brought culleoka and ca into this one together....but hey youve earned the right to brag....but ill own the right to brag when the district 11A tourney trophy is held up by culleoka :blink:

Dont count your chickens before they hatch.... :lol::lol: I have to say that its hard to beat a good team 3 times..... B)

OK, the season has proven me right. We have 7 teams in D11. These are the facts as I see them;

Cornersville plays hard but is the overall weakest team right now.

Cully is the best overall team in the District.

5 others teams can beat the others on any given night.

Cornersville will go out the first round against CA.

Santa Fe can beat Huntland the first round, but will they?

Richland can beat Moore County the first round, but will they?

If Moore County could have ended up the 2 or 3 seat to where they would not have to play Cully til the finals, I would give them a chance. But they are the 4 seat.

Then it is a toss up. Anyone can win it, although I give Cully the best chance and is the favorite. I would say that Huntland and CA have the next best chance. It will be hard for Richland and Moore County to win that game and then beat Cully the next game.

Bottom line, anyone other than Cornersville can win it, however, Cully will win the tournament. I hope they do not because that would mean that they won their first game, which would be Richland's second game, if they can beat Moore County in the first round.

One last word, If Richland will play as a team and keep its composure, you have a chance. <_<

Edited by jamieroper