Hermitage Springs @ Celina

muffin

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hermitage Springs plays like they can it wont be a 40 point game.Im not saying Hermitage Springs is going to win,but they only lost to Pickett County by 9 so if Hermitage Springs plays like they did against Pickett it should be better than their last game against Celina if they play like they have been..its going to be ugly.

If Hermitage Springs plays like they can it wont be a 40 point game.Im not saying Hermitage Springs is going to win,but they only lost to Pickett County by 9 so if Hermitage Springs plays like they did against Pickett it should be better than their last game against Celina if they play like they have been..its going to be ugly.

The PC game was played where...at HS...this game won't be played at HS...it'll be played at Celina...This will be an ugly game...

If HS ever had a decent team on the court they'd be really tough just of the fact of homecourt advantage...They play tough in that little gym of theirs...Also I believe that they could be better than what they show...Megan is a good ball player...They have another decent wing and a big girl in the post who has a decent shot on them...They could have used a lot of work this year, and if they had that I believe that they would have won a couple of close games and keep some games pretty respectable...

If HS ever had a decent team on the court they'd be really tough just of the fact of homecourt advantage...They play tough in that little gym of theirs...Also I believe that they could be better than what they show...Megan is a good ball player...They have another decent wing and a big girl in the post who has a decent shot on them...They could have used a lot of work this year, and if they had that I believe that they would have won a couple of close games and keep some games pretty respectable...

The big girl quit after the game @ RBS which leaves H.S. with hardly any size in the post.I agree that they could be better than what they show but I think they all go in thinking theyre going to lose& they have hardly any support.Most fans just go to watch the boys.But have they really got anyone to work with them?