Marion, Grundy, and Hixson

volsbbfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think polecat is having a fantasy that Bledsoe will be the sleeper. I'm sorry, but I don't see anyone in the Valley being able to handle Marion this year. Marion could take their second and third strings and compete with just about everyone around the area. I'm telling you...they are loaded from top to bottom.

Now....with all that said, will they play to that level? Who knows...these are teenage boys and anything could happen. Baseball is a Spring sport which means that not only is it baseball season but it is also mating season for most species of animals including teenagers. All that chemical imbalance causes a whole lot of problems. :thumb:

Bledsoe has a new Head Coach and Assistant and they are young and dedicated to turning this program around.....I hope everything goes well....But I do think they will win more games this year, but they only won 1 last year so anything would be better....I don't think there a major threat this year but they will be improved.....

Marion has a wealth of talent at every position. The key for Marion will be to keep everyone healthy. I like our chances this year. We have a good mix of Senior leadership and young players that can contribute. I feel like this is one of the strongest teams that we have had in a long time. Coach Roberts is doing a fine job with the program.

I agree with the talent comment 100%. I have followed MC sports for a while, and continue hearing the name Stewart Sowder. I have heard he has a strong arm and bat to match. What does he have in store?

I think polecat is having a fantasy that Bledsoe will be the sleeper. I'm sorry, but I don't see anyone in the Valley being able to handle Marion this year. Marion could take their second and third strings and compete with just about everyone around the area. I'm telling you...they are loaded from top to bottom.

Now....with all that said, will they play to that level? Who knows...these are teenage boys and anything could happen. Baseball is a Spring sport which means that not only is it baseball season but it is also mating season for most species of animals including teenagers. All that chemical imbalance causes a whole lot of problems. :lol:

good one

u cant underestimate ccs, they did a great job this weekend at the scrimmages against central, warren county, lookout valley

look at the teams u named off the only team that is good is warren county and im pretty sure they beat ccs too so i dont think they will be great this year the will probaly finish third in the district

Marion has a wealth of talent at every position. The key for Marion will be to keep everyone healthy. I like our chances this year. We have a good mix of Senior leadership and young players that can contribute. I feel like this is one of the strongest teams that we have had in a long time. Coach Roberts is doing a fine job with the program.

6 of Marion's starters have started since they were sophomores. This is the Year of the Warrior around the valley. Plenty of depth and experience is with our team. I don't think it will any contest who wins the entire thing!!!!!

Chatt. Christian was always good in 1A I jw if they will do good now that they are in a different class. I think Marion County has a good chance to win it & Ill be pullin 4 yall.

Mufreesboro bound boys "Git r' done"

I will have to say one thing on this Bill, those boys must be focused. I seen a group of young men wearing shirts at a basketball game. On the back it said destination Mufreesboro. It was easy to understand what their goal is. You seem to know alot about this team. How is their work ethic? Are they doing the extra it takes to get to the top? I know Marion has won in football, but have they ever won in baseball? Best of Luck to these young men!

The boys have worked hard all year since August. To answer your question just read the post by Rhhawkdad on how good is marion county it will explain.And the baseball team at MC has never won it all but was runner up in 1990, i love the effort i see in this team from pratice they play the game rite good luck to any marion boys who see this..