Oak Ridge vs Clinton

jlmiller57

Clinton will play just fine, maybe even with more fire. I dont' think the AD is doing a bad thing. And it's not just him so to say he's bad is wrong. Kids turned in names.. The 2 fresh. can't go to the game. The Orange Crush will be louder than ever. It ain't going to be the last O.R. game. believe that...

From this quote one would think that you were Davis's Boy. I talked to someone on the schoolboard and he confirmed the two informants were seniors.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2 informants were not seniors. I think you all know seniors better than that. The 2 freshman told pretty much what they knew and then as Davis has been quoted. They went by who they thought that they saw out their. And that is their only resources. I am pretty positive that no seniors told on everyone else. Davis just thought that he knew everything and was trying to tell people that they did things that they really didnt do. At first this punishment was supposed to be because of trespassing on the practice field but when Davis was turned around about that he changed it and said that everyone was being punished because of watching the fight. Saying that by watching it it was being instigated and that what the by standers did was just as bad as actually fighting. Then he was turned around on that and began contradicting himself. After that he paused for a minute and then started saying that every question was irrelevant and that he wasnt answering questions. AFTER he had already contradicted himself numerous times and couldnt figure out anything else to say. And i couldnt agree with someone more when they say Mrs. and Mr. Davis and Mr. Parrot should be gone. Man i wish we had Heffern still. He wouldnt have let this matter go this far and wouldnt have stood for it. He would have taken care of the matter before it happened.

The 2 informants were not seniors. I think you all know seniors better than that. The 2 freshman told pretty much what they knew and then as Davis has been quoted. They went by who they thought that they saw out their. And that is their only resources. I am pretty positive that no seniors told on everyone else. Davis just thought that he knew everything and was trying to tell people that they did things that they really didnt do. At first this punishment was supposed to be because of trespassing on the practice field but when Davis was turned around about that he changed it and said that everyone was being punished because of watching the fight. Saying that by watching it it was being instigated and that what the by standers did was just as bad as actually fighting. Then he was turned around on that and began contradicting himself. After that he paused for a minute and then started saying that every question was irrelevant and that he wasnt answering questions. AFTER he had already contradicted himself numerous times and couldnt figure out anything else to say. And i couldnt agree with someone more when they say Mrs. and Mr. Davis and Mr. Parrot should be gone. Man i wish we had Heffern still. He wouldnt have let this matter go this far and wouldnt have stood for it. He would have taken care of the matter before it happened.

I'm not disagreeing with you only repeating one of the many stories the administration has told concerning this incident. Which you have a version of also. The people you mention in your statement Davis, Parrott etc., should be smart enough to know if you tell one lie you have to tell two to cover it up. This will be very explosive when it finally self destructs.

I would say now would be a good time for anyone interested in being AD, Principal or Vice principal to brush up their resume.

ok dummies, maybe you forgot that tssaa has already been called once about obnoxious clinton fans vandalizing OR's football field? if they get called again then the dragons can kiss their chances for the state tournament goodbye. the orange crush needs to stop whining and acting stupid by doing stupid things. i certainly think davis and parrott are looking out for the best interest of lockard and his basketball players. get over it and take your punishment standing tall!

ok dummies, maybe you forgot that tssaa has already been called once about obnoxious clinton fans vandalizing OR's football field? if they get called again then the dragons can kiss their chances for the state tournament goodbye. the orange crush needs to stop whining and acting stupid by doing stupid things. i certainly think davis and parrott are looking out for the best interest of lockard and his basketball players. get over it and take your punishment standing tall!

ALL RIGHT DUDE WHATEVER YOU THINK. BEFORE YOU BRING UP THE OR FIELD BEING PAINTED MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT IF YOU REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT ENDED UP BEING SOMEONE THAT WASN'T FROM CHS. SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. NOW BACK TO WHAT I SAYED IN THE 1ST PLACE MR. AND MRS. DAVIS ESPECIALLY MR. DAVIS NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!!!! AND I AM ASKING FOR AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN GET. I'M THINKING OF GETTING A PETITION STARTED AND I NEED PARENTS AND STUDENTS ALIKE TO SIGN IT. OH YEA THANKS FOR THE CHEERING AFTER I SUNG TONIGHT.

CLINTON DRAGONS BREATHING FIRE GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

WE'VE WON 9 OUT OF THE PAST 10

ALL RIGHT DUDE WHATEVER YOU THINK. BEFORE YOU BRING UP THE OR FIELD BEING PAINTED MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT IF YOU REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT ENDED UP BEING SOMEONE THAT WASN'T FROM CHS. SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. NOW BACK TO WHAT I SAYED IN THE 1ST PLACE MR. AND MRS. DAVIS ESPECIALLY MR. DAVIS NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!!!! AND I AM ASKING FOR AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN GET. I'M THINKING OF GETTING A PETITION STARTED AND I NEED PARENTS AND STUDENTS ALIKE TO SIGN IT. OH YEA THANKS FOR THE CHEERING AFTER I SUNG TONIGHT.

CLINTON DRAGONS BREATHING FIRE GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

WE'VE WON 9 OUT OF THE PAST 10

yea, right! here's a fact, there were clinton parents, coaches and your MR. DAVIS there cleaning up the mess of someone that wasn't from CHS. Where were you dude? practicing singing? LOL. I'll shut my mouth when you think you're big enough to shut it for me, DUDE. Get a clue and stop whining, big baby.

I'm not disagreeing with you only repeating one of the many stories the administration has told concerning this incident. Which you have a version of also. The people you mention in your statement Davis, Parrott etc., should be smart enough to know if you tell one lie you have to tell two to cover it up. This will be very explosive when it finally self destructs.

I would say now would be a good time for anyone interested in being AD, Principal or Vice principal to brush up their resume.

I want say that the administraters at CHS are to be commended for taking a tough stance on fighting and behavior at the games.

I want say that the administraters at CHS are to be commended for taking a tough stance on fighting and behavior at the games.

The fact is, that the students were walking to their cars and the fight happend. We had no control over seeing that fight. Jim Davis needs to lose his job. He made alot of ppl mad

The fact is, that the students were walking to their cars and the fight happend. We had no control over seeing that fight. Jim Davis needs to lose his job. He made alot of ppl mad

He did make a lot of people mad. I guess an AD has to do what he thinks is right. I don't think what he did was right but he thought it was.

Oak Ridge and Clinton rivalry, ain't nothing like it. Great game from both teams. I don't know what kinda effect the heat had on the players, but it liked to have killed us fans! No wonder the Orange Crush and the Oak Ridge Rowdies had their shirts off. I enjoyed watching the game and the true sports atmosphere between two sets of loyal fans. :lol:

BTW: Pictures of the game can be seen at:

Oak Ridge Football booster Picture Page

Click on the Boys or Girls Basketball link and you will be taken to the game pics.

Enjoy.

Edited by OakRidgeCat