andrews scores 30pts!

refuge

Andrews at Liberty Middle scored 30pts in a middle school tourny. I think he goes to Shelbyville next year. With the younger Twilly already there, Shelbyville boys may really be on a roll.

I have seen this kid play, even though he was on the other side I enjoyed watching him.

Yes he is going to Shelbyville next year and should be fun to watch with cousin Twilley.

who is this andrews boy???

who is this andrews boy???

Emmanule Andrews 8th grade Liberty middle school. Cousin of Dequan Twilley and Deonta Twilley, of Shelbyville Central High School.

Moved here from Michigan last year through the middle of the year.

Plays Saturday morning @ 11:15 at MTCS for the James C. Haile title.

Emmanule Andrews 8th grade Liberty middle school. Cousin of Dequan Twilley and Deonta Twilley, of Shelbyville Central High School.

Moved here from Michigan last year through the middle of the year.

Plays Saturday morning @ 11:15 at MTCS for the James C. Haile title.

Against and OUTSTANDING Waynesboro team. They must stop him to win. In all my years 30+ of watching basketball at all levels. I have never seen a player as dominant over his peers. I just hope he's able to handle the accolades to come and remember where all that talent comes from. :)

Against and OUTSTANDING Waynesboro team. They must stop him to win. In all my years 30+ of watching basketball at all levels. I have never seen a player as dominant over his peers. I just hope he's able to handle the accolades to come and remember where all that talent comes from. <_<

A great player!Had the privilege of seeing him play yesterday.The only way he was stopped(which he actually wasn't) was the good team defense played yesterday by Waynesboro.He took alot of shots that were contested and they did not fall.The coach from Waynesboro did an excellent job of somewhat containing him.The Andrews kid is a phenomenal player but give credit to the other players from Liberty.There starting five was as good as any as I've seen all year and being from the Boro I've seen alot of good basketball.I would take those other four players and put them on my team anytime and win with them.Once again congrats to Waynesboro.They are truly a quality TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great player!Had the privilege of seeing him play yesterday.The only way he was stopped(which he actually wasn't) was the good team defense played yesterday by Waynesboro.He took alot of shots that were contested and they did not fall.The coach from Waynesboro did an excellent job of somewhat containing him.The Andrews kid is a phenomenal player but give credit to the other players from Liberty.There starting five was as good as any as I've seen all year and being from the Boro I've seen alot of good basketball.I would take those other four players and put them on my team anytime and win with them.Once again congrats to Waynesboro.They are truly a quality TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sanders kid from Cleveland is pretty awesome. A friend of mine said he is the best all around player he has ever seen. My friend said he's scored nearly 700 points in his middle school career.