District 8 A/AA

timbdp

I don't understand why u guys are fighting over who is trash talkin or "if u say somthing about my school bla bla bla..." the whole point of choachT is for plalyers and fans to come and discuss the season. Now like everything in the world, there is gonna be someone who show his dity site, and there is also gonna be someone who is gonna take things easy. Me, personally i like to state my opinion and thoughts about schools, and i really don't like to put teams down. Now don't get me wrong, i m not perfect and i prolly said something that i should have stated differntly (smith county). People who like to go over board about things and show some creativity in their words, usually don't get much respect from me, and i usually skip their post when i see their name. so guys this is gonna be a long season and during mid-season things will get a lil to hot for some people to handle, for those who always keep it cool, and get a melt down. Good luck to all teams this year.

Dude, are you kidding me? You sound like your 80 years old. The fact of the matter is that there is always going to be people trash talking. That is part of High School sports. So, you might not want to waste your time monitoring the boards. I think that is Big G's job.

Oh, do you go to Science Hill?

What grade are you in?

I used to live up there and I still have some friends up there

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Dude, are you kidding me? You sound like your 80 years old. The fact of the matter is that there is always going to be people trash talking. That is part of High School sports. So, you might not want to waste your time monitoring the boards. I think that is Big G's job.

Oh, do you go to Science Hill?

What grade are you in?

I used to live up there and I still have some friends up there

I m a senior buddy. And yes i do go to SH. And how about my street name, do u want that too? Listen buddy i m very sorry that u r not as mature as a 15 year old, i really m! cause then i didn't have to sit here and read ur Bull. And if u had a sence in ur lil brain u can go back and read that i said " there are always going to be people who will show their dirty site" and now u telling me "the fact of the matter is bla bla bla" I KNOW THAT. the point of my post was to calm people down. U prolly are not even a player, so why m i even wastin my time.

Edited by Number8

hey nnburros,

to answer your question about the livingston players who went on to play soccer at the college level ...none of the seniors that played went on....i think there was only one that even considered it....but there was 7 of those 10 that decided to go to UT together....we are all having fun and just enjoying all the good times we had playing soccer at la....but my question to you just for fun is...if you said you played both teams (la being one and sc the other) and that maybe one had the skills to play at the college level from la....i was just wondering who you thought it was and who you played for??

First off, I thought this topic was about who was figured to lead the district 8 a/aa but all ive heard so far is all about LA and SC. Last time i checked LA wasnt even in district 8. how about some dicussion on teams ACTUALLY in district 8 a/aa.

Secondly, ive heard that White House and Station Camp will be the watch up of the district, but ive also heard not to count out Friendship Christ.

First off, I thought this topic was about who was figured to lead the district 8 a/aa but all ive heard so far is all about LA and SC. Last time i checked LA wasnt even in district 8. how about some dicussion on teams ACTUALLY in district 8 a/aa.

Secondly, ive heard that White House and Station Camp will be the watch up of the district, but ive also heard not to count out Friendship Christ.

Haha sorry about that Stretch25 someone said something earlier about region, and well it just went from there.

Friendship Christian, despite the everything that has been between us "LA", if they play like they did last year with some inprovements will be a good contender for district. They played very well and honestly was always very fun to play against. The games were always close and those are the best ones. :blink:

How many Seniors were lost last year? And how do you think they are going to do?

Good luck to FC and all teams in the upcoming season!