JamieRoper / Richland

iknow

It is at Richland. The 3 girl's games are Friday the 17th. 3 boy's games on Saturday the 18th. Then the following Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday are games too.

Have you seen the Cully's girls play this year? They are really getting better. They still get beat badly sometimes but I have not seen them quit at all and they appear to be listening to the new coach. They have some girls that can shoot for NBA range.

I plan on going to their Feb 14th game for the first time in 2 years. I remember some of the girls and they could shoot. I wish they could get things straightened out there. They'll have a few more players because of widening the zoning when they expanded the school facility. But until they get the elementary aged girls wanting to play, they don't have a chance. WOOPS we just hijacked the thread.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on going to their Feb 14th game for the first time in 2 years. I remember some of the girls and they could shoot. I wish they could get things straightened out there. They'll have a few more players because of widening the zoning when they expanded the school facility. But until they get the elementary aged girls wanting to play, they don't have a chance. WOOPS we just hijacked the thread.

Oh well about the hijacking. I was shocked to get on here and see my name. Oh well, I cannot think of a better subject, other than my lord, Jesus Christ, of course. :thumb:

Edited by jamieroper