Who is the favorite in AA this year?

baseballplaya8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has any one heard about the teams in the district of Seymour and Alcoa

District 3-AA will be a tough one to get through this year. Seymour is returning champs and have another good team, but Alcoa, Gibbs, and Carter all have good veteran teams all returning most starters from last year. I dont think any of those three lost more than 2 seniors. Whoever can make it to state from the east will be doing good with not only that district but also with AC, CAK, and Loudon in that region. While in region 1 there is Rutledge and PF being on top but who knows who else can get hot at the right time. Just ready to get it underway..Good luck to everyone though.

Edited by dirtyd2

Lexington has a great chance to be in Murfreesboro playing for the state title. Lexington has 11 seniors and most of which have seen adequet playing time. They return almost the exact pitching rotation, 2 back 2 back all staters in Johnathan Deberry and Jonathan Keck. And one of the best defensive catchers in the state with Matthew Bird. I like Lexington's chances this year.

Lexington has a great chance to be in Murfreesboro playing for the state title. Lexington has 11 seniors and most of which have seen adequet playing time. They return almost the exact pitching rotation, 2 back 2 back all staters in Johnathan Deberry and Jonathan Keck. And one of the best defensive catchers in the state with Matthew Bird. I like Lexington's chances this year.

Lexington does have probably the deepest pitching staff around! How do you think they will handle some of the better pitchers in 2A this year. Good luck to Lexington! I'm just asking since it sounds like you guys have been beating up on average pitching. Sounds like you know Lexington as good as anyone. What do you think?

Edited by jacktheripper

all i know is Pigeon Forge has a stud kid, i think its the coaches son.. went 7-9 against us in the summer.. they play hard but we won because they dont have depth picting, another team is Catholic is looking good this year... watch out for them.. there playing a bigtime schedule too... out of district games are all farragut, maryville, bearden, cookeville, baylor, webb.. they will definatly be ready for the tournament

all i know is Pigeon Forge has a stud kid, i think its the coaches son.. went 7-9 against us in the summer.. they play hard but we won because they dont have depth picting, another team is Catholic is looking good this year... watch out for them.. there playing a bigtime schedule too... out of district games are all farragut, maryville, bearden, cookeville, baylor, webb.. they will definatly be ready for the tournament

yeah that is the coaches son. This is Pigeon Forge's last year that they will be as good as they have been. They lose i think 7 starting seniors after this season.