District 16A

tigers0506

Who will it be this year fayette with middletons old coach, middleton with their new coach, or one of the memphis teams?

I don't think any of those teams have anything for the teams they will face in region. TCA is awesome and if they do make it out of there they have to face teams like McKenzie and Huntington who have a real good chance of going to state.

Not sure how much Fayette lost from last year, but they are usually pretty tough. They were the only team in the district that beat TCA last year. Middleton is usually pretty decent as well. My guess is Fayette in 1st, followed by Middleton...I don't see either one of them having much competition until they get to Regionals with TCA, Adamsville, or Riverside.

• 1 month later...

I dont know i think middleton will finish 1st, last year they beat fayette academy both times if i remember correctly.

Sorry to burst your bubble tiger dude but they split the games and middleton lost the first one so the one they won didnt count as a district win but they did beat them, but on the one that didnt matter

Edited by nunya

• 2 weeks later...