Adamsville

Trinity Christian

Jackson Christian

Scotts Hill

Riverside

Madison Academic

If that isn't correct let me know...

How will this shake up???

adamsville and jcs will fight it out for the top spot. not sure how good riverside is. should be interesting in 15 and 16. middleton and fayette academy will fight it out this year for the top spot. fayette will be awful good with returning pitching and starters. middleton only lost one player last year and will lose one next year. that shows how young they are but they do have experience. looks to be a good year for west tennessee baseball

Guest hustle101

I agree... TCA has a lot of players returning, and they weren't half bad last year. They have a great coach that almost any school would love to have. He has my respect and I admire what he has done with that program.

i didnt think trinity was that good last year. coach mac is gone to northside but they brought coach quinn back to turn things around. 2 years and he will back on track.

Guest hustle101

believe me, starting 8th, 9th, and 10th graders is no picnic. but you have to go through the growing pains of learning and making mistakes. good luck to you this season

from what i have been hearing, Riverside is gonna pretty tough this year, they are bringing back alot of juniors and seniors that can play some ball, i think Riverside will cause trouble for some of these district teams, but this district looks like its filled with talent

Riverside is descent but i believe they will have a hard time beating JCS and Adamsville

• 2 weeks later...

i believe JCS will come out on top but if Adamsville does not watch out TCA will finish 2nd

To be honest, I think that JCS and Adamsville will split their two games. Both teams are goin to be realy good this year. JCS is goin to have alot of experience and even though Adamsville is goin to have alot of young players, I believe that their going to be alright. All their players have played together for a very long time now. Don't worry, Adamsville isn't goin to overlook a single team, no matter what their record is or how many times that Adamsville has beaten them. So don't think that Adamsville is goin to overlook anyone because some players did that last year and it didn't work out to well.

Reformated District:

Adamsville

Trinity Christian

Jackson Christian

Scotts Hill

Riverside

Madison Academic

If that isn't correct let me know...

How will this shake up???

I believe that it's goin to be either Adamsville or JCS for 1 and 2 and then Riverside, TCA, Scotts Hill and then Madison. But all I know is that it's goin to be a really good year this year. But good luck to everyone.