Preseason Top 10 in Chattanooga Area....

Bledsoebtheboys

I picked Ooltewah at #2 because they have plenty of talent. Your daughter included. I defended Ooltewah. I mentioned talent as one recipe for success. Someone else said something about them not having talent. Get your facts straight before copying my quote and then questioning me on something someone else said. It was others on here such as yourself that showed no class by calling out high school kids on that team.

Coaches try to set a mood for the team but it is tough when parents like you destroy the cohesiveness of a team. Parental support is not helping out with fundraisers and tournaments and then dogging the coach behind their back or to their face. When the kids hear their parents complain about the coach, other players, or the other player's parents it becomes a cancer. Parents can be the biggest detriment to a team. Everyone wants to see their child play but as parents, we have to set examples for them by acting like the adults and not causing the problems. Any coach will tell you that the worst aspect of coaching is the parents. If they could have the kids and do their thing, unity and teamwork could be taught.

I could go on but next year the Owls will not have to deal with your nonsense. Your jealousy over the other two pitchers is sad and then you try to talk about team????????

First of all, obviously you have no idea what you are talking about because I'm not a parent. I think that's funny how you say to get my facts straight when you called me out as a parent and I'm a 20 year old with no kids. I'm not realted to the Rice family at all. As far as saying that I single out players, I was simply responding to the fact that Holly Thomas isn't all Ooltewah has.

Second of all, I'm talking about Ms. Nelson from a personal view point. I am a former high school ball player and faced Ooltewah under Ms. Nelson several times. I didn't play for her however, I have watched her numerous times from both the field and the sideline. So, who needs to get their facts right now?

Third of all, Ooltewah has never had to deal with me because I didn't play there.

And as far as dealing with me and my nonsense, get used to it because I'm going to be on here for many months to come...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think that ooltewah's coach is good at what she does???? have you ever seen her coach? im just wondering and to make a coment that you have to have tallent do you not think that there is anyone on that team with tallent? cuz in my opinion and its just my opinion at the high school level that these girls are playing at your coach controls the mood of the game and when you have a coach that justg sits there and cant run a pratice what do you expect!!!???!!!!

I apologize #1__fan if I made a wrong assumption of who you are. Because of your screen name and since you asked me if I had ever seen her coach and then you went on a spill about a coach setting the mood for the team and then about not being able to run a practice because of sitting, I presumed that you were actually associated with the program. You say that you are not! I may have mispoken in my attempt to defend a coach and a player that I feel were being discussed in a less than appropriate manner. After reviewing my previous comments, I realize that I could have made the point without going to the extreme that I did. This is my last comment on this subject. Should be an interesting season. Best of luck to all the teams including Ooltewah.

I picked Ooltewah at #2 because they have plenty of talent. Your daughter included. I defended Ooltewah. I mentioned talent as one recipe for success. Someone else said something about them not having talent. Get your facts straight before copying my quote and then questioning me on something someone else said. It was others on here such as yourself that showed no class by calling out high school kids on that team.

Coaches try to set a mood for the team but it is tough when parents like you destroy the cohesiveness of a team. Parental support is not helping out with fundraisers and tournaments and then dogging the coach behind their back or to their face. When the kids hear their parents complain about the coach, other players, or the other player's parents it becomes a cancer. Parents can be the biggest detriment to a team. Everyone wants to see their child play but as parents, we have to set examples for them by acting like the adults and not causing the problems. Any coach will tell you that the worst aspect of coaching is the parents. If they could have the kids and do their thing, unity and teamwork could be taught.

I could go on but next year the Owls will not have to deal with your nonsense. Your jealousy over the other two pitchers is sad and then you try to talk about team????????

Rice, Rice, Rice, and more Rice. Last season you all said I was the reason Rice got talked about so much, I haven't even posted this season and look you just couldn't wait to get started with out me. Please GROW UP and get off her back! And I'm not sure what you mean by "everyone wants to see their child play..." but as I recall Rice got/gets to play. And as far as the Owls not having to deal with your (I assume you mean the Rice's) nonsense next year, rumor has it that they won't have to this year. So, lets get an early start and pick someone else to trash.

Rice, Rice, Rice, and more Rice. Last season you all said I was the reason Rice got talked about so much, I haven't even posted this season and look you just couldn't wait to get started with out me. Please GROW UP and get off her back! And I'm not sure what you mean by "everyone wants to see their child play..." but as I recall Rice got/gets to play. And as far as the Owls not having to deal with your (I assume you mean the Rice's) nonsense next year, rumor has it that they won't have to this year. So, lets get an early start and pick someone else to trash.

Everyone lets leave Rice out of this thread....I'm not just talking about you picker25..I'm talking about everyone bringing her name up and downing her and her parents......picker25 What is your Chattanooga Area Top 10?

I apologize #1__fan if I made a wrong assumption of who you are. Because of your screen name and since you asked me if I had ever seen her coach and then you went on a spill about a coach setting the mood for the team and then about not being able to run a practice because of sitting, I presumed that you were actually associated with the program. You say that you are not! I may have mispoken in my attempt to defend a coach and a player that I feel were being discussed in a less than appropriate manner. After reviewing my previous comments, I realize that I could have made the point without going to the extreme that I did. This is my last comment on this subject. Should be an interesting season. Best of luck to all the teams including Ooltewah.

It takes a big person to admit when they have done wrong or come off the wrong way!!! thats very cool on your part and im sure that i could have been a litter bit better on my part to!!! so subject is droped!!!!

Everyone lets leave Rice out of this thread....I'm not just talking about you picker25..I'm talking about everyone bringing her name up and downing her and her parents......picker25 What is your Chattanooga Area Top 10?

As usual the finger gets pointed at me! It's ok, I'm used to it by you people. If you would have read my post you would see where I stated that Rice does not need to be talked about anymore. You simply took what I said and re-worded it. And I don't care if you were just talking about me or about everyone because what you said makes no sense. I was never talking bad about the girl so why are you telling me to leave her out of it? READ fully before you make claims. If someone is talking bad about her or her family, I am going to defend them. I have never once downed her or her family; you should remember that from last year. I was one of the maybe 5 people defending her and I'm not going to sit around and let people talk bad about her. If she is brought up...I will respond!

As usual the finger gets pointed at me! It's ok, I'm used to it by you people. If you would have read my post you would see where I stated that Rice does not need to be talked about anymore. You simply took what I said and re-worded it. And I don't care if you were just talking about me or about everyone because what you said makes no sense. I was never talking bad about the girl so why are you telling me to leave her out of it? READ fully before you make claims. If someone is talking bad about her or her family, I am going to defend them. I have never once downed her or her family; you should remember that from last year. I was one of the maybe 5 people defending her and I'm not going to sit around and let people talk bad about her. If she is brought up...I will respond!

I know I remember from last year......I never pointed the finger at you....All I said was that we leave to leave the players and coaches out of this discussion....Look at the topic...I know I pointed your name out but that doesn't mean I was saying you was talking bad about her....I know you defend her and her family....I apologize if you took the wrong way....I wasn't trying to point you out as a bad person....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I know I remember from last year......I never pointed the finger at you....All I said was that we leave to leave the players and coaches out of this discussion....Look at the topic...I know I pointed your name out but that doesn't mean I was saying you was talking bad about her....I know you defend her and her family....I apologize if you took the wrong way....I was trying to point you out as a bad person....

Now you really don't make any sense. You say you apologize if I took it the wrong way and then you say, You were trying to point me out as a bad person. Make up your mind. I don't think I'm a bad person for defending her. She is a high school kid and it is ridiculous how some people talk/talked about her! Also, I haven't said anything about coaches, yet. If everyone would just stay on subject then I would too.

Now you really don't make any sense. You say you apologize if I took it the wrong way and then you say, You were trying to point me out as a bad person. Make up your mind. I don't think I'm a bad person for defending her. She is a high school kid and it is ridiculous how some people talk/talked about her! Also, I haven't said anything about coaches, yet. If everyone would just stay on subject then I would too.

Sorry it was suppose to say: I wasn't trying to point you out as a bad person....I apologize....